Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2015

... Ares in Wonder Woman 2...

Ares:  I was once a journalist for the daily planet.. I talked about.. Iraq.. a horror .. story.. can we .. better more use that word now.. maybe. maybe.. Barbara Minerva talked about her past as a child.. I will always love her from the abyss depths of my heart.. my so-called heart.. I once knew a woman named.. louise?.. was that her name.. she knew pain.. much pain of an embryo soul of Macbeth.. she knew ladies of Macbeth.. she was an ursa nude.. she was.. apocalips incarnate.. I am... merely .. ares.. a soul aries.. a soul Taurus.. a soul pisces.. and a soul gemini.. my twin sister was louise .. we were brother and sister soul married for an eternity.. and their was man with an unpronounceable name who once told us quizzically that the two of us were the two most important people in the universe.. maybe she was ... louise...


Daniel day lewis is ares in wonder woman 2...

screenplay dialogue by Stephan Daedeles...

No comments:

Post a Comment