Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

nude hippolyta was going to meet Apollo, god of the Stage.. Apollo, god of theatre...

Ares:  .. the dimes are winning .. the dimes are winning.. we are marchi' n them all along the dimes..

Apollo:  ... the ir ire ire is pain in the dimes.. dimes have soil pain inside them...

ares: .. dimes are like donuts.. donuts with peanut butter cream woven inside them like ancient good double chocolate cookies..

Apollo:  I always wondered what was inside a dime..

nude hera walks in..

nude hera:  .. iiii ammm stormin' norman'.. the gulf war original version was MY project.. MINE.. NOT Zeus's.. we were supposed to bomb the people AS WELL as the infrastructure.. Zeus is way WAYYY too focused on property damage.. I do collateral..

Apollo: .. - he is grave and silent - 

ares: .. and I suppose I am going to be blamed for all this...

nude hera: - crestfallen and broken, like a frawed frayed willow rush crestfallen broken - what?.. ares.. no?... my son.. muy son.. ares.. no.. no .. never blamed.. for .. for anything.. weep weep...

Apollo:  I am going to have to take responsibility for the first Persian gulf war..

nude hera: WHAT??!!!.. that was my thing...

Apollo:  it's my thing now.. I sent dogs to sweep for underground mines.. to detect the mines underground like hector the detector..

nude hera:  WHAT??!!.. my minfields.. my sweet minefields like sweet nectar seeds in my nourishing agriculture.. the dogs won't damage my precious mines will they...

Apollo: .. the dogs.. will be careful..

nude hera:  weep weep.. I hope so.. I hope so..

ares:  - gravely - perhaps I am to blame.. the war in the Persian gulf has begun.. Bill Clinton is now president...

nude hera:  WHAT?!!!




Tom Hiddleton opening narration of William Marston's Wonder Woman also nude cate Blanchett opening narration together spoken with fellow elf-lord tom hiddleton.. over the visual imagery of scorcese and francis ford copolla and his daughter Sophia, narration:  nude Hippolyta was going to meet Apollo, god of the Stage, god of Stagecraft, god of Stage mechanics, God of the political Stage, God of the Pentagon political Stage, God of political strength true, Apollo, God of political force, Apollo, god of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Apollo, god of politics, Apollo god of gods and political, Apollo, god of the godly stage.... nude Hippolyta was going to meet Apollo, who at the time was a mortal man... but nude Hippolyta missed her plane, got on the next plane instead of the first.. an amazon dome invisible plane of pagan ceramic cast... built by the bana-mighdals, followers of Prometheus, the Titan trickster thief fire-god Prometheus, who was followed loyally by the thieving bana-mighdal amazons of lore... nude Hippolyta missed her ceramic urn plane inkjet jet plane Bombardier invisible jet.. and met Heracles, who was in the midst of trying to save to SAVE her tribe of nude amazons from a massacre... from a massacre by the vast vast vast ocean army under Heracles's minute, simple, rude command.. nude Hippolyta miscalculated.. and her tribe of nude amazons fell sway to Heracles's army.. Heracles and nude Hippolyta wept together.. for by mistake .. nude Hippolyta nude amazon warrior had dealt Heracles a mortal blow by sword.. by mistake.. my mistaken identity.. by what mistake was it that she felled the legend Heracles... their was no golden girdle at her command... the amazons were massacred by an army of legend.. and at night in Afghani tent ... she tended to the wounds of the tormented Heracles.. she was nude as she tended to Heracles's wounds.. nude Hippolyta was.. and Heracles's mind was beset with rude dreams of war and the deaths of children.. as it always was.. nightmares of amoeba-clones.. bacterial ocean sway of war and peace currents of typhon tornado metaphysical powers of Titans old before the gods .... and before the nude goddess Athena would make her play for the Throne of Greece, the Throne of Olympus, in gratitude for the city-state of her beloved Greece having named a city after her nude Athena's name.. and let it be their capital.. always nude Athena would be Greece's protector, Greece, her city-state of the future milleneum.. in the twentieth first FIRST.. milleneum.. nude Athena milleneum.. Athens.. Athens.. Athens...


   end opening narration of "wonder Woman", starring nude megan d. Iseult and her sisters nude gale.. her sister's nude megan.. her sisters nude megan gales as wonder woman... and hanno likul... as nude Diana...



nude Hippolyta:  nude donna troy is a glass slipper.. is nude Cinderella's nude cuba slipper glass makeshift a phase shifting shiftless slipper SHATTERED is your nude daughter nude sister nude donna troy .. Diana .. my nude daughter Diana.. a shattered nude donna troy mirror in her glass.. you the optics of many nerve cables of neurochemistry...

nude Diana: .. ahh... neurochemistry.. a new recent old ancient word to my understanding..

nude Hippolyta:  .. the amazon word for neurochemistry.. an earth word.. is "io".. neurochemistry is called by the word "io" in our amazon tongue...

nude Diana:  .. ahh.. neurochemistry is a gadfly irritant...

nude hippoltya:  ahhahahah.. ever the wit.. my dear sweet nude Diana... your nude sister nude donna troy.. nude she be a mirror shattered nude.. she is shattered nude into a mirror.. into a mighty optics ovary.. an ovary lusting optics is her mirror nude self.. she is a reflected image of you my nude daughter Diana nude.. but but but.. my poor nude donna troy nude daughter has been SHATTERED into an Auschwitz mirror handy .. a mirror-handle Auschwitz.. nude she sees herself nude in a mirror in Auschwitz where she presently in earth, soil and flesh resides.. their nude she is now.. her nude phantom nude image in a lake of air and electricity ions...

nude donna troy a nude phantom electricity image in a lake of mist above the grassy nude woman fields, nude donna troy:  .. ahhh.. help me Diana nude.. they have turned me into an agriculture moist.. into a field of dreams... into an avatar icon.. into science.. they have turned me into science, my Diana nude.. Auschwitz has turned me into science troia.. I am now a nude Nazi science incarnate nude troia Nazi german I am.. I .. am .. Mengele.. now.. I am nude... Troia...

nude Hippolyta: - distantly with soft moistness sad and mist - Troia.. her name .. my nude daughter's name.. is Troia...

nude Diana:  I will find... this Troia.. - her ears.. no her eyes are strangely dry - with something like the heat of blood -

nude Hippolyta:  yes.. I will send you to earth to save her.. but.. my misty minds of time will cause me to forget that I .. sent you - crying - boo hoo hoo ahuh ahuh.. wah ahuh ahuh.. sorry sorry.. I will .. forget.. and you .. will have to .. DECIEVE me.. to rescue your nude daughter nude sister alex troia from Auschwitz .. steal .. steal some gold from a leprechaun at the end of rainbow.. to do this.. some mystical gold .. from a leprechaun.. who will give it to you freely.. he's that good... hahahahah.. he makes me laugh.... because he's that psycho and good at what he does.. digging for gold in the earth.. yes .. my dear nude daughter.. he is alberich..

nude Diana: .. ahh hhahahah.. I think I met in him a waking dream once.. a gentlemen in something he called a tuxedo with tails.. darned danged diddley done it if I knew what that meant.. he said he needed it to be well dressed for a massacre..

nude Hippolyta: hahahahaahah... that's our dear friend Alberitch.. a friend to the amazons.. but an enemy to many women... he will get you your gold.. ahh.. one last secret before I forget.. he will hide it in Tutankhamen.. wait.. how's it pronounce.. ahh.. nude Diana.. alberitch.. I still have time to remember.. he will hide your gold in a pyramid.. to find it for you.. he will leave it for you to find.. to find your gold like a thief in the night... he is a master thief our friend alberitch, friend of the amazons.. he will teach you well the arts of thieving gold, my dear nude daughter Diana nude..

nude Diana:  always wanted to be a gold digger nude.. wait.. nude donna troy.. she's alex troia.. aaaAHAHAHAHGGHHH.. sorry sorry...


screenplay by hanno raudsepp for martin scorcese's FIRST@@!!! Wonder Woman movie..

nude Hippolyta:  nude monica bellucci

nude Diana: nude megan d. Iseult and her sisters nude gale nude megan's and hanno likul all phase fadings edit fadings together into a single character nude Diana..

nude donna troy in auswitch and her nude phantom image in themyscira:  nude tiffany fallon.. if George lucas and harry Knowles and mr beaks can find her.. in Germany..

alberitch:  peter.. Dinklage?.. is that his name..


No comments:

Post a Comment