Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

nude wonder woman to nude circe in William Marston's Wonder Woman....

harry Knowles should post this whole scene/ message / post on his website..

nude wonder woman:  .. I HATE these sick swarming almost sensual maggoty feelings you jew me down in this core belly swarming sensations you ball of yarn inside me with your incessant, no your CONSTANT, 100%, 24/7 nudity CIRCE... arrrrghhh.. i'm so sick of those sensations which I know I never wanted.. comparing your CONSTANT nude self to my INCONSTANT nude self because once in a rare moon I DO wear my costume and you NEVER do.. but i'm still .. I still spend more MORE time nude than you nude circe because because I'm OLDER than you..

nude circe: I am older than 3000 thousand years old.. i'm a witch..

nude wonder woman:  fuuucckk.. i'm .. not.. you win again AGAIN fuck this maggot inside me.. I think I've been so so much more often than I EVER ever would have been all because of YOU nude circe..

nude circe:  no, Diana, it's all because of you...

nude wonder woman: .. oh you silly ass .. an I mean ASS you nude circe..  - nude Diana starts masturbating on the public street their in relentlessly -

nude circe:  hahahaha.. i'm not masterbating..

nude wonder woman nuder somehow now: that is so what you do to me, nude circe.. I .. can't.. even.. stand... up...

nude circe nude:  ahahhaahhaa.. my work is finished.. - circe kills several people by frying them to skeletons, innocent bystanders - you could have stopped me from doing that if you weren't masterbating..

nude Diana:  ahahahahah ahuh ahuhh ahuh ahuh .. ohhhhgghhhoohhhhh.. oh oh o h.. snude Diana trips and skips off her bare bum bouncing in league with her hands still masterbating her pubis ferociously as she races and limps away.. truly terrified of nude circe now and hardly expecting to escape alive... but nude Diana still STILL has to masterbate - nude Diana: - racing, tripping away - ohh o hh ohh ohh ohh...

nude circe nude:  - starts laughing crying weeping sobbing hysterically sobbing -  nude circe remains still standing as if frozen in a lineup nude and pure circe nude...


scene/ dialogue written by grant Morrison for William Marston's Wonder Woman the FIRS@@!!T Wonder Woman movie ever made.... grant Morrison is none other than marc s. tucker.. if you can believe it..

No comments:

Post a Comment