Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

.... Diana: ".. my costume is made purely, 100% of the light which shines through a stain glass window.. it's my my classic costume.. my favourite costume.. which is made up of optics, purely of optics, purely of light shining through stained glass windows, this is my classic costume, made composed of purely of the texture of light itself, my classic costume is made up of light... i am always naked actually, covered so rarely in such a rarefied manner, with optical light of the colour and trigonemetry angular patterns of stained glass window light.. i'm the dance of the wu-li masters..."..

dialogue by George perez in a wonder woman comic book .. when wonder woman gets her classic costume back, her costume purely a rainbow, and when George perez is back to writing the comic book, "Wonder Woman"....

No comments:

Post a Comment