Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

nude artemis and ares in the nude wonder woman movie by scorcese...

nude artemis: .. my vagina nude is an autumn leaf.. a dusk autumn is my pubis.. my vagina is an atom bomb.. my vagina is Hiroshima... boo hooohoo weep weep .. wahhh .. wahh.. this is meeee during the whollleee... Trojan war...

ares: ... and I always.. always.. ahl.. wah ays... failed to protect you...

nude artemis: .. now I.. AM war...

ares:  I will always be war.. not just god of war.. but war itself.. a perpetual stranger war.. from Thracian.. I am the perpetual Thracian stranger of Olympus..

nude artemis:  hee hee hee.. but not as strange as me.. I will ALWAYS protect IPPOHHHEEGGEENIIAAA... WAHHHH A>HHHAHAHHA AHHHAHHA...- laughs hysterically with blood-demon huntress fever - ahahahhaHAHHAAHAH.. IPHEGENIA...yooourrre DEEADD... dideradonit dead you are iffy oaffy..

ares:  - ares is silent -

hermes from a distant - watching from his mirror portal, like watching television, hermes:  your silence, ares, is honourable.. always honourable...


hermes: ralph fiennes..

nude artemis: nude winona ryder...

ares: Daniel day lewis...

nude iphegenia:  nude clea duvall...

screenplay scene written by hanno raudsepp.. casting by hanno raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment