Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

nude megan d. iseult nude diana with teasy in my wonder woman screenplay by hanno raudsepp.. for you, megan d. iseult.. or megan gale.. maybe you can come visit me soon.. even if only for a few hours.. hopefully much, much longer...

... maybe you and you're loving father, can both of you come meet me..



..nude wonder woman: megan gale / nude megan d. Iseult...

teasy: hank baskett IV... keep hank baskett IV's casting as teasy.. as the charismatic charming teasy.. ultra-secret.. keep it his casting ultra-secret.. he's kendra wilkinson's son.. she's playing nude deva.. nude jennifer deva nude.. both in wonder woman i .. wonder woman 1..

...nude wonder woman: teasy, this is for you..

teasy: hi.. what is it.. wazzit..

nude wonder woman: it's a peaceblossom.. it's a flower.. it means both war and peace.. combined into eternal weavery..

teasy: eternal wevery... eternal wuff...

nude wonder woman: woof woof

teasy: ralph ralph hehehehe

ralph fiennes as hermes: you called.. my name is waff... i'm a waff pilot in world war 1..

teasy: wold waw two?

Nude wonder woman: no one silly me one..

teasy: silly yu one?..

nude wonder woman: silly me one.. let's dance the two step teasy..

ralph: i'll make my exit..

nude wonder woman: okay one step two step teasy...

teasy: one step two step...

No comments:

Post a Comment