Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Ares and Apollo...

Ares:  .. the dimes are winning .. the dimes are winning.. we are marchi' n them all along the dimes..

Apollo:  ... the ir ire ire is pain in the dimes.. dimes have soil pain inside them...

ares: .. dimes are like donuts.. donuts with peanut butter cream woven inside them like ancient good double chocolate cookies..

Apollo:  I always wondered what was inside a dime..

nude hera walks in..

nude hera:  .. iiii ammm stormin' norman'.. the gulf war original version was MY project.. MINE.. NOT Zeus's.. we were supposed to bomb the people AS WELL as the infrastructure.. Zeus is way WAYYY too focused on property damage.. I do collateral..

Apollo: .. - he is grave and silent - 

ares: .. and I suppose I am going to be blamed for all this...

nude hera: - crestfallen and broken, like a frawed frayed willow rush crestfallen broken - what?.. ares.. no?... my son.. muy son.. ares.. no.. no .. never blamed.. for .. for anything.. weep weep...

Apollo:  I am going to have to take responsibility for the first Persian gulf war..

nude hera: WHAT??!!!.. that was my thing...

Apollo:  it's my thing now.. I sent dogs to sweep for underground mines.. to detect the mines underground like hector the detector..

nude hera:  WHAT??!!.. my minfields.. my sweet minefields like sweet nectar seeds in my nourishing agriculture.. the dogs won't damage my precious mines will they...

Apollo: .. the dogs.. will be careful..

nude hera:  weep weep.. I hope so.. I hope so..

ares:  - gravely - perhaps I am to blame.. the war in the Persian gulf has begun.. Bill Clinton is now president...

nude hera:  WHAT?!!!



nude hera: nude kate winslet..

ares:  Daniel day lewis..

Apollo:  hanno raudsepp...


hanno raudsepp's screenplay for nude wonder woman the movie by scorcese..


No comments:

Post a Comment