Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

nude queen clea in william marston's wonder woman...

nude queen clea: .. I thought a baby could NOT be buried alive.. no no no.. I will someday become a baby.. I will transform myself into a fetus through beautified genetic engineering and I will bury myself alive.. so those poor poor babies buried alive will not be.. alone.. I will sink into the womb of the earth.. I will sink into the soil.. I will sink into the earth like an abandoned baby.. I will be a fetus in the earth.. poor poor bears.. I .. LOST .. that little life inside me.. poor poor bears.. poor bear-baby.. poor bear-baby... poor little teddy bear baby buried beneath the earth.. poor little bobo.. poor poor father burnsy.. a good old man father always.. SIR ian mcKellan.. all children, all poor bear-babies, all little fetus's .. return to their mother... return to nude Aphrodite nude their nude mother earth.. all babies recede back into their nude mother.. all fetus's return to the earth.. I am a poor fetus nude mouse.. I am nude mice in the earth.. it is who I am nude... nude mouse queen clea nude.. nude clea.. nude clio.. nude clio..


nude queen clea played by nude clea duvall and nude monica potter... in William marston's Wonder Woman.. the very first wonder woman movie ever made...


A newborn baby girl - believed to be less than two days old - has been found buried alive under asphalt and rubble by a river in California.
Police rescued the child from a crevice on a bike path that runs along the riverbed in Compton, after passers-by heard muffled cries.
The child was found cold to touch and was immeditaely rushed to hospital - where she is currently in a stable condition.
The baby had been wrapped in a blanket before being hidden in a hole in the ground.
The son of the woman who notified the police told Sky News his mother was very emotional when the baby was found.
He said: "It just hurts to see somebody leave a baby like that when there are so many places they can take them now-a-days."
Authorities are investigating and have appealed for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment