Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hi, I'm Hanno Raudsepp... I thought for a minute or so that I might be none other than Jean-Paul Sartre.. but I'm not...

But I'm posting my webpage under the name Jean-Paul Sartre with the thought that Sartre may still be with us and that he may derive inspiration from my website for future of his writings..

.. Okay.. sorry.. I'm just thinking.. I want to find a way to contact Martin Scorcese about having him direct a movie of "The Uncanny X-men" based on what I've already written for said screenplay.. which is .. if I may say so myself.. already considerable.. I'm just giving a shout-out to the very young woman who wants to be cast under the name "Holly Madison" in the double-role of both Mystique in "The Uncanny X-men" by Scorcese.. and also as "Ms. Marvel".. none other than Carol Danvers.. that is, in specifically the "Uncanny X-men" movie.. which I still hope to be the screenwriter of.. I honestly believe that I .. HAVe..sorry that I have written Batman comic books under the name "Scott Snyder".. that I am one of the writers who has written Batman comics under the name "Scott Snyder".. so it is how I, Hanno Raudsepp, who lives at o'neil, crescent, Trenton, Canada.. and am happily inviting the young woman who wants to be actress "Holly Madison" in "The Uncanny X-men" .. hopefully someday helmed by Martin Scorcese... I am inviting Holly Madison / "Holly Madison" to my house.. sorry.. my father.. who I live alone with.. sorry.. real sorry... he doesn't know about the invitation.. but I'm sure he'd be delighted at me meeting up with a young woman.. he's a very, very nice man.. he is Andres .. heh.. Bergshtein.. our very original family name is in fact, "Bergshtein"..

 .. aghh.. lost control of my sentence.. muy final point is.. my final point is.. I'm writing most, if not all, of my "The Uncanny X-men" screenplay under the screenwriter name of "Scott Snyder"... or "Scott Snyder-2"... in other words, Hanno Raudsepp, or Hanno Ridal Raudsepp, the second writer to write under the name "Scott Snyder"...

 ... finally "Holly Madison"'s name may not yet be Holly Madison.. but she really, really, really, really, really wants to play both Mystique and  Ms Marvel.. I'm inviting her to my house.. I'm sure my father will be delighted to meet her..

No comments:

Post a Comment