Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2017

The Red Skull and his daughter Beloved, Sinthea...

The Red Skull: .."... oh I am a cantankerous old fool....  I bullied my daughter and made her cry... I said she had not lived up to my precious legacy the RED SKULL.. what a name.. what a name .. what a name to make fools  like myself laugh... a fool I am to light the way of dusty death... so Johann Schmidt.. your daughter Sinthea.. Schmidt.. could not be worthy of a name as ridiculous as "Red Skull".. and this was how she VAAAIILLEED... you as a daughter.. you boistourous old fool Red Skull.. and then your loyal daughter, Sinthea.. Schmidt.. your beloved, loyal daughter Sinthea Schmidt... she cried, she wept for no other reason but because she believed she had failed her beloved father.. because he.. because he had told her so..."

Baron Zemo II: .."... I am Baron Zemo II and I have a face that looks like melted wax .. the flesh of my face looks like melted wax.."..- Baron Zemo II lifts his mask, his hood, and it does.  - ..".. I will find the Black Widow.. and we will have a conversation by candlelight.. I'll romance her and I'm sure she'll find me.. charming.. just .. charming.. the Beauty and the Beast... but which of us is which.."..

.. written by James Asmuth ...

.. medusa .... connie_nielson.org... petera_luke.net...

No comments:

Post a Comment