Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Nude Circe in William Marston's Wonder woman by Scorcese...

Nude Circe: ...".. the point-woman in the warp and woof of time am I... I sprindance merry political lillies and am a I true Islam Woman Nude... I sing myself into a soul of draught and merry my nude self teeny into the drawn depths of an abyss of time which is Syria.. their is a casualty-list in Syria which is not to my liking.. I dance among the water-lillies and fresh daisy poppies and no I am every corpse on the crop battlefield on which I incarnate the decay of war... I am war Islam Circe Nude.. and my bare breasts feel the reverberations of political catechisms and political cataclysms... my bare breasts are avalanches and holocausts and human-rights atrocities.. all in Syria.. all in Syria.. I nude am a holocaust in Syria.. and I worship.. Assad.. Assad.. Assad.. who will bring Justice and a hard-won loyalty to .. Syria.. Syria.. Syria.."

Nude Circe Monologue written for Nude Uma "Circe" Thurman for Ridley Scott's / Martin Scorcese's "Wonder Woman"... by Scott Snyer-2..

 .. medusa .. medusa frank .. zoom medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment