Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

poison ivy...

Poison ivy.. poison ivy: ..".. I have ivy done in my weed thyme will double plumed in thyme and plumbed parlsey my true sword soul is .. like an amazon soul I swoon in heartily.. this is the beginning of my will double-peacocked in knavery like a true soul of Hera.. this is the dawn of my justice favours.. I an I done done darney a wool-cotton mittey.. I be smitty simile silly dawn of Nottinghamshire.. I a m a girl-sherrif of nightingham finishing her vision of herself consumed by own one of her own plants huge a true ginosaur-plant consumes me utterly once I declare myself queen of the plants of empress dawn POISON IVY!!.."..

.... monologue for kate moss's / winona ryder's / laura prowse's / uma Thurman's poison ivy written by scott Snyder-2...

... medusa .. meusdeus.. connie_nielson.org.. petera_luke.net...

No comments:

Post a Comment