Pages

Friday, February 17, 2017

I am Bruce Wayne...

Bruce Wayne: .."... Vikkie Vale.. I'm going to tell you the truth about parents.. the truth that my parents taught me.. their is no such thing as a mother or father who has not sexually assaulted their child at some point in their lives.. not a single father or mother has not sexually assaulted their child at some point in their lives.. not a single one .. not a single one.. their is no such thing as a father or mother who does not deserve to be in prison for sexual assault, for sexually assaulting their child.. this is what my parents, my father and my mother taught me.. and.. it is what teaches my career.. as The Batman.."..

.. Michael Keaton is Bruce Wayne / Batman in "Batman Dream of Eale 1..".

.. monologue for Michael Keaton written by Scott Snyder-2...

.. medusa frank .. inkenstink medusa.. silk medusa.. nude_connie_nielson.org.. nude_petera_luke.net... nude_winona_horowitz_ryder.org... medusa...

No comments:

Post a Comment