Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Anna Paquin is the .. can Anna Paquin be a thirteen-year old Angelica Jones in Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men".. and Kiersten dunst is the older twenty-something year old Angelica Jones in Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"...

Angelica Jones: .. - to a young boy - ...".. hi.. fun stuff.. your.. tee heee hee.. like a little care bear.. you're their LEADER.. Tenderheart bear.. the Luke Skywalker of the Care Bears.. I'll be Grumpy Bear .. the Han Solo of the Care Bears.."

young boy: ..".. oh.. okay.. wait.."

Angelica Jones: ..".. wait.. you can be han solo... grumpy bear .. okay tyco brach.. you be grumpy bear.. I just.. I just... I thought the main character in our play-act movie was luke skywalker and you'd want to be him.."

young boy: ..".. i'll be .. hey yeah.. no .. i'll be love-a-lot.."

Angelica Jones: ..".. but she's... but she's princess leia.. she's a girl.."

young boy: ..".. I feel best about being princess leia..."

Angelica Jones: ..".. oh.. okay.. but if you're a girl you might have to disrobe.."

Jack walks in -

Jack: ..".. c'mon, kid.. sorry.. for calling you kid.."

Angelica Jones: .. ".. he's a young boy.."

Jack: ..".. mind if I call you kid.."

Angelica Jones: ..".. me kid?.."

Jack: ..".. him kid.. HIM kid.. you're joining my superhero team, power pack.. "

the young boy: ..".. can I be a hero called.. "tycho brahe".. I like the name she called me.."

Jack: .. ".. sure kid.. sure.. - they both leave the room and Jack levitates himself and the young boy out of the window into the clouds..- ..".. see .. power pack can exchange their powers now... lot easier for us..."..

the young boy: .. ".. I feel sorry for her.."

Jack: .. ".. so do I.. I guess..."

.. a scene written by Scott Snyder-2 for Scorcese's "The Uncanny X-men"...

Anna Paquin: Angelica Jones..

Jack: Levi Miller..

the young boy: .. not sure..

.. medusa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment