Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Nude Poison ivy.. is Nude Pamela Isley...

Nude Pamela Isley: ..".. hardy-hardy .. thru a boom-tube time-travel mechanism I will transmute .. transmogrify.. turn myself thru the daintiest alchemy from the dainty flesh-coloured roseblossom flesh and blood upon which my bloodlust sexual cravings feasts and feed thru a sensation neurochemistry matrix of bloodlust neuron netz I feed upon my mu my feasting roseblossom flesh and blood.. and transmute this thru the purest alchemy and und german germaine time-travel alchemy into my flesh and blood existence into sob sob into fetal clay fluid and moist.."

... Nude Poison ivy / Nude Pamela Isley doing chemical lab alchemical experiments to time-travel herself and transmute herself into mini-clayface into the past into the Park..

.. medusa frank.. nude_sondra_fuller.org...

No comments:

Post a Comment