Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Benedict Cumberbatch is Doctor Stephan Strange and Winona Ryder is Firestar (Angelica Jones) in "Doctor Strange 2"..

Doctor Stephan  Strange: .."... the inks of crime are sealed and Firestar lynx-project flame on project-one is sealed in crime and undone by a harlot for Firestar is soci and soci is wee and me is soci and soci bunchi and soci is Firestar.."

Christine Palmer: ..".. and I was trying to make her into a man.. I dunnit.. I confesh..."

Doctor Stephan Strange: ..".. and it was a very vicked thing vor yu to do today.."

Christine Palmer: ..".. I know I know.. it is my trouble to be so mean.. and I rounded her plump arms mignons for her... to make her a voluptuous woman reflection of herself... "

Doctor Stephan Strange: ..".. yes.. endless reflections.. endless reflections are Firestar.. two mirrors against opposite walls are Firestar.. a wall a mirror a mirror a wall to wall-mirror opposite each other in a corrider and the corrider is Firestar.. she is a corridor.. Firestar is a corridor.. a wall-reflection is Firestar..."

Christine Palmer: ..".. and it was a viry vicked thing for him to do meeting me in disguise.."

Doctor Stephan Strange: .."... and Firestar will be the wick of a candleflame.. Firestar will be an imp.. she will be an imp.. a fairy-twilight imp she be.. and a succubi of midnight forests of endless corridor mirror wall dreams and Firestar is this dream.. our dear, dear friend Angelica Jones.."

Doctor Stephan Strange is Benedict Cumberbatch..

Christine Palmer is Rachel McAdams..

Firestar / Angelica Jones is Winona Ryder...

script for scene in "Doctor Strange 2" written by Scott Snyder-2..

.. medusa frank...

No comments:

Post a Comment