Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pamela Isley in .. Batman Dream of Eale.. and nad and in "Gotham"...

Pamela Isley: .."... and.. and.. I don't donna no much about pseudomonas syringae.. except that it is quoted in my Kluwer Publishers book on "Plant-microbe interactions", volume three... as "an economically important plant pathogen", pseudomonas syringae.. which emits a phytotoxin.. I forget the name of the phytotoxin emitting by pseudomonas syringae.. something-something-myacin.. mycinin.. not sure.. but this particular phytotoxin that I can't remember the name of is supposed to I believe cause infection in crops.. and this is actually considered.. I believe.. important ecomonically.."

.. kate moss is pamela isley in "Gotham" directed by Tim Burton..

.. medusa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment