Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

The Nude Goddess Nude Medusa is Miranda Kerr in Scorcese's "William Marston's Wonder Woman"... make it so.. eygrek...

Nude Medusa: ..".. it is sort of like parallel processing Naked Diana..sorry.. that was SOOO.. rude of me.."

Naked Diana (Megan d. Iseult):..".. boo hooo hoo I like you a lot Nude Medusa... you said it for me.. ONLY for me.. it is so hard.. to sa'y words like that about .. meeeee..."

Nude Medusa: ..".. thank yo.. Naked.. Diana.. it is .. I am the Nude Goddess of Ultimate Time-Travel... and I Time-Travel thru an Emotion-matrix multiplication.. for their are Time-Travel Emotion layers thru which we journey like Frodo and Sam thru Gondor Minas Tirith Mordor.. and.. and the Shire of Hobbiton.. thru each Emotion Layer composed of the quintessence of the pure substance of Time Itself.. and then when once we're done.. we dive into another layer of pure emotion.. of pure deft substance of time itself.. So am I NUDE MEDUSA Goddess Ultimate of both Pure Emotion and Purest Time.."

.. script by Scott Snyder-2...

.. medusa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment