Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Holly Madison is Nude Mystique...

Nude Mystique: ..".. my rainbow-crisp donut soul is a rollercoaster ride thru mutant HELLLL.... and I am a nude rollercoast woman of silk lavender rainbow cream consciousness... I have a psyche bent from a Kraft-Ebbing .. an ebbing craft ship of State.. as James Joyce would and has put it.. and the psychosis of my numerous works of self-fiction and self-non-fiction .. I am like a book of psychology of numerous editions.. of numerous alternate versions.. I am like a book by Kroft-Ebbing.. of various alternate versions.. until their finally is a modern-day version that is unspeakable... unspeakable.. and that .. sniff.. boo hoo hoo.. is me too.. because emma frost would never have me at her school .. for I am unspeakable.. truly .. unspeakable.. unspeakable ever-nude Mystique.."..

monologue accompanied by Track 7 of John Powell's score for "X-men 3: the last stand"... .....
....Nude Mystique's theme...

monologue for Holly Madison written by Scott Snyder-2 for Scott Snyder-1 to finish.. for Scorcese's "the Uncanny X-men" movies'...

.. medusa frank. .. medusa... nude_connie_nielson.org.. nude_connie_nielson.net...

No comments:

Post a Comment