Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Nude Talia al Ghoul...

Nude Talia: ..".. the demon's head of my psyce is a devilsbane holocaust.. for I live in the French revolution of demon's ocean.. a crest and herald fireery sheets of columns of salt which are me incarnate as a true diamond salt woman whole ready to decay into reams of snowflakes and the daintiest salt flecks of time and space eternity.. for I am Nude Talia al Ghoul... and I am the true sword deadest vau'ntest woman alive and nude in the Pleasantville bargain.. I am a Barbary horse woman .... I was born in the belly of a horse ... this is the birthright of a true sword woman made glue.. a gluestick woman am I ... a gluestick woman am I .. a livery for him and me.. no livery for me .. heh.. heh.. I am nude and no livery for me.. the finest livery for him.. a coat of arms and silver.. and a robe of sheesest autumn curt flowchart Damascus Syrian robes of Arabian gaunt.. but heheh.. no livery for me at ALL for I am nude.. NUDE.. and Talia... a demon's psychye.. - murmuring - .. devilsbane.. devilsbane.."

... medusa ...

Nude Talia al Ghoul monologue written by Jean-Paul Sartre...

No comments:

Post a Comment