Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Nude Veronica Cale talking to Nude Nightingal Mist II...

Nude Veronica Cale: ..".. I seek staircases iron-rung staircases of stonecast marble dirty marble staircases lead their way to my cerebration and my intellection of academic business journals which have business statistics the only statistics worth reading.. the only statistics worth reading.. are business statistics.. are business statistics.."

Nude Nightingale Mist II:..".. I'm still studying and re-reading twenty thirty forty fifty times I think as much as fifty times I'm reading and re-reading my textbook on econometrics written by Michael D. Intriligator... and I don't understand what any of the econometrics terms .. actually mean... at all.. at all.. I would entirely 1000% be at a complete a COMPLETE loss to tell you.. to tell anyone what the definitions of these econometrics terms are.. like.. "multicollinearity".. "heteroskedasticity".. "stochastic disturbance terms"... "covariance matrices".. "least-squares estimators".. "maximum-likelihiood estimators".. for the LIFE of me I don't have a CLUE a single CLUE in even the slightest degree what these econometrics vocabulary terms ANY of them actually mean to define them I CAN'T.. I CAN'T.. I'm just reading every possible linguistic context for them in the paragraph after paragraph I'm reading in my textbook of econometrics.. by Michael D. Intriligator... I'm also reading an International Economics textbooks.. by Appleyard, Cobb, I forget the third author.. I'm reading a book "The manic logic of capitalism".. I think it's called.. by William Greider.. it's by FAR the easiest of all my books on economics to read.. it's a piece of cake.. actually .. to read William Greider's book on econometrics.."

the voice of Calender Man in London, U. K....

Calender Man: ..".. if only I let you at least read William Greider's book.. Nightingale Mist II.. sweet, gentle Nightingale Mist II.. I.. I owe you that much, and much more, Nightingale Mist II... I speak as Calender Man saying this.. to at least.. for GOD'S sake.. to let you read William Greider's epic, mammoth book on international economics.. and instead all you hear are pernicious, vile-man Calender Man threats of physical mutilation from me thru some telepathy-sonar that I can't just fathom.. whahat.. so it's the machines.. just the machines you say.. Calender Man.. emanating those voices in your voice.. your voice of soft, sly, wind-wheeze Calender Man.. your laboriously voice of sick vile whimsy Calender Man that so oh so sincerely apologizes for these telepathy-sonar threats in my voice.. in my voice heard constantly by Nightingale Mistt II when you .. simply thinks to pick up a book.. just that.. that's all.. that's all... to resume her studies of law.. so she can become a practicing lawyer.. but no oh no Calender Man.. it seems you would much prefer than rather letting Nightingale Mist II finish her legal studies of law and economics so she can become the lawyer she is so readily entitled to be.. instead you Calender Man... you .. you.. sohiboy.. youhouhou.. THREATEN her.. a woman who wants to save young adolescent girls and boys.. and young teenage girls and boys... from torture prisons run by the Mafia who pretend PRETEND to be cops .. hired .. as they are.. by corporations.. see .. Nightingale Mist II.. I'm not sure what to call these men who run torture prisons for children.. but I know they also pretend to be military soldiers .. to be many, many military soldiers.. and that they are all hired by massive corporations.. by corporations which trail the sky.. which trail the sky.. it's malefic corporations which hire these torturers to torture children.. adolescent girls and boys.. and teenagers.. in Mafia Prisons for Children.. as was written of in an apocalyptically pivotal, crucial article written by Steve Eriksson..."

Nude Veronica Cale:...".. I will always be nude for these children.. Nightingale Mist.. for I am a top-echelon businesswoman living the most privileged, aristocratic of lives.. and I beckon the most brutal of French Revolutions to come and eviscerate my Nude Veronica Cale nude body and I truly welcome this personal selfsame evisceration by the inevitable French Revolution to come when it happens in America and does a clean minesweep of us all American Businesswomen.. and their is no more American Businesswoman than me.. Nude Veronica Cale.."

Nude Nightingale Mist II: ..".. thank you.. Veronica Cale.. thank you.. Calendar Man.."..

scene written by Scott Snyder-2 for Gail Simone junior for "Villains United" or for "52" the remake of the original series... or for a Wonder Woman comic book written by Gail Simone junior...

No comments:

Post a Comment