Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Robin Williams is the Golden Age Plastic Man of Earth-2 in Daniel Day Lewis's "Plastic Man".. movie...

Plastic Man of Earth-2 (Robin Williams) : ..".. I've got to transform into Mr. Mind (Martin Scorcese). I've got to transform into Mr. Mind.. quick.. before they kill him.. before they kill him.. I've got to become him.. I mean.. substitute for him.. substitute for him.. before they kill him.. before they kill Mr. Mind.. before they kill Mr. Mind.. I've got to substitute for him.. because .. you see.. I've got to substitute.. see... I'm unkillable.. I'm Plastic Man.. i'm unkillable.. I found out.. it's a golden age Plastic man thing.. i'm unkillable.. they can't kill me if I'm Mr. Mind.. and I can transform into him.. so I look just like him.. just like him.. just like him.. he's .. he's just like Earthworm Jim.. imen.. the thing is.. Mr. Mind.. he's like a Disney character.. he's a cartoon Earthworm.. is Mr. Mind.. Mr. Mind is a cartoon Earthworm.. and he talks.. and he can talk.. and he's brilliant.. he's brilliant.. brilliant as the skies.. brilliant as the skies.. I've got to talk to Steranko.. to Jim.. Imen to James.. Steranko... I've got to talk to Jim or James Steranko.. I fergid his first name.. I forgot Steranko's first name.. It's either Jim or James.. Steranko.."

.. medusa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment