Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Daniel Day Lewis is Magneto and this is a monologue written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp for Daniel Day Lewis's Magneto for any "The Uncanny X-men" movie .. whatsoever...

Magneto: ..".. ahh.. my name is Eric Magnus.. and I .. and I am thinking inveterately and perpetually and mournfully like a long personal woe.. like the personal woe.. that James Joyce said.. Henrik Ibsen's play "The Wild Duck" was a personal woe for James Joyce he said.. James Joyce said.. because of the death at the end of the play of a little girl.. I believe the little girl's name is Hedvig.. I'm not sure.. I think the name of the little girl is "Hedvig".. I hope I have her name right.. I rather frantically hope I have her name right.. accurate.. for I think of my daughter.. Wanda Maximoff.. where did she get her last name.. Maximoff.. what a name of great heritage and moment.. Maximoff.. Maximoff.. Maximoff.. I thought.. Maximoff might be a derivative.. a linguistic derivative of Magnus.. of my last name .. Magnus.. but I believe .. Maximoff is the name of one of her adopted parents.. mother.. or father.. and I did name my daughter Wanda.. I did at that.. and I very well could have named her otherwise b'y the name Hedvig.. and I think.. Hedvig.. shoots herself.. with a gun.. a pistol.. or perhaps .. a different kind of gun.. than a pistol.. and Hedvig shoots herself with a gun at the end of Henrik Ibsen's play, "The Wild Duck".. and she dies.. and I feel very much that I am one man with her father .. her very young father in the play "The Wild Duck".. Her father's name is Hjalmar".. I believe his name is "Hjalmer".. Hjalmar.. and I feel I am.. that man.. Hjalmar.. Hjalmer.. a man who is haunted.. to the very grave death of his soul.. that his daughter.. Hedvig... Wanda.. Hedvig.. Wanda Hedvig.. is not biologically his.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment