Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Gwyneth Paltrow is Cat Grant in “Gotham”, directed by Tim Burton

Cat Grant (Gwyneth Paltrow).. :..”.. Their is no internet connection...”

Cat Grant (Gwneth Patrow)..: ..”.. Rachel Dawes (Katie Holmes) … you're not connected .. you're not connected to the higher-ups.. to the higher-eche-.. no.. no.. Rachel Dawes.. you're not.. by the way .. I like your first name very much.. Rachel.. Rachel.. but I am going to eradicate your last name.. “Dawes” from your birth certificate..”

Nude Rachel Dawes: .. “... I .. I... like Dawes..”

Cat Grant (Gwyneth Paltrow: ..”.. you're a little black girl, Rachel Dawes.. and you'll be a victorious white girl if you're name is no longer dawes.. and just Rachel.. Rachel.. “Rachel” for “Revenge”.. do you know what the name “Dawes” means, RACHEL.. “Dawes” means “Jackdaw”, one of the stupidest birds known on the planet.. I think. I know.. or think that Jackdaws were one of those queer, stupid birds with no sense or will for self-preservations.. like Turkey's.. think I read that somewhere.. don't be a Dawe.. Rachel.. be a Rache..”

Nude Rachel Dawes: .. “.. a rash..”

Cat Grant (Gwyneth): ..”.. learn english... Rachel!!.. a RATCH!!!...”...



No comments:

Post a Comment