Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Winona Horowitz Ryder is Emma Frost, the White Queen of the Hellfire Club...

Emma Frost (Winona Horowitz Ryder) :.."... I feel myself selfsame a DNA of my crystal labyrinth soulself an aolseolule e self horizon into the labyrinth of books and texts which are my very reading labyrinth of the integument of my ocular.. wait... ocular means "eye".. means optical.. "ocular" means optical.. doesn't it.. doesn't it.. well.. my optical eye labyrinth is an echelon vector calculus of vectors horizontal and vertical of layers und layers of text like the paper texture itself is made up of vertical an horizontal rows and columns of text which my inner eye labyrinth texture like a very metaphysical neurophysiology which hovers crystal fabric in the very air before my eyes as my eyes very scan the page.. this is a true Fabian beginning to the Hellfire society of at our windfall beck like a truly Quixotic whirlwind of cause and effect that has its origins in the most layered and wood-columned reading.. reading .. reading.. which all makes like a siren and nympth and most of all air-spiritholy-succubi call to my very eyes and a true cloudstorm visual black stromcloud strom strom river strom stormcloud archipelago of rivers and fractal islands is the stormcloud vision of my eyes which scan the levels layers and columns of text in the labyrinth texture of the physical paper itself in which truly the medium of texture paper is the message of ink text upon it which visits like unto a crystal drawing white-curtained décor my drawing room of an eye my two eyes like a drawing room visited by the most benign, most benevolent of the e coli species of DEMONS which hearken and call from the page.. and finally I will hearken to the vocal call of spirit words and text from the page that no truly terrifying, my soul to horror into a crushed crab apple soul my soul into a crushed crab apple on the driveway... by truly Satanic DEMON Wicked Demon Text visited to my eyes most a most Wicked Demon Chuckle a true Satanic Wicked Chuckle of the most my soul to hollow into gravel... these kind of books exist as well.. and I wish them not these Satanic, '80's Cult-like books to visit my interior soul and consciousness and make it selfsame a Satanic-curtained horror itself.. and to revist the Congo my soul.. and to revisit the Congo my soul..."....

This lengthy monologue for Winona Horowitz Ryder's Emma Frost was written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... for Scorcese's very first "The Uncanny X-Men" movie, coming out mid-April in the year 2021....

No comments:

Post a Comment