Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

Bruce Wayne... is Hanno Ridal, Pe'er Gallagher, Peter Gallagher.. and Johnny Depp 1/ and -2... and Johnny Depp /-3..?....

Bruce Wayne: ..".. when my Apocalyptiaiean fahther.. when my father from planet apocalips, colleague of Darkseid, Boris Bergshtein, mentioned me being once one year old... it bothered me horribly that he said that.. it bothered me four two hours.. Andrea Dawkeins and Barbara Minerva were both heavily, heavily medicated.. and their fatigued communicated like air-spores thru the air to me like an air-borne health or silkness... and I felt so fatigued for the past two hours since my father said that.. and I was lying in bed trying to sleep for hthose those two hours.. and then it dawned on me.. why... what my father said bothered me so much... Black Canary, Huntress, Diana Prince, Agnes Christie Pax, Jalia Pierce, Diana, Diana, Diana, Wonder Woman.. nad .. and.. and.. Kathy... Kathy Kane .. Batw-.... Batwo-.. they want to inflict a mass genocide on all these women and upon poor joung young Zatanna and Supergirl too.. the tow two youngest of the superhero's the very youngest the very youngest... I'm sorry... for saying it like this.. I'm sporry.. Oi'm sorry... I'm sorry.. they want to reduced all these female superhero's into.. into fetus's .. I'm so sorry for my harsh, blunt, aggressive, predatory rudeness and lack of consideration and gross personal offensiveness in putting git it it int such terms.. in putting it in such terms.. they want to perpetrate a mass abortion of all these female superhero's .. Vixen.. too.. and.. and.. and... Pantha..."

Superboy Prime / Superman Prime: ..">... AAAHGGGUGGHGHGHGH!!!!..."

Bruce Wayne: .. ".. I'm sorry.. Superboy or superman prime.. I now know why it bothered me so much that my adopted father from planet apocalips, why when my Apocalyptiaeien father, Boris Bergshtein, colleague of Darkseid, mentioned to me something about when I was one year old, he was trying to WARN me when he said that.. he was trying to WARN me.. of the designs and plans and and and agenda to abort every single female superhero in the womb after rendering them.. sorry.. sorry.. so sorry.. rendering them the female superhero's into fetus's so thy they can .. can do that.. abor them al in the womb.. cause a mass genocide abortion(s) of the female superheroe's.."

Superboy prime: ..".. AAAGUUGGHGHGHGH!!!!..."

Darkseid: - he is grave and silent and thoughtful, and benign.. and good.. and.. and honest.. Darkseid is an honest man..-

1st issue of "Final Crisis" written by Grant Morrison-2.. aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment