Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

... Society Lex: ..".. Alexis.. ahh.. I forget about the second Lex Luthor... your name is Alexis.. my name is Society Lex.. ahh.. I know his name.. the name of the second Lex Luthor of "Smallville".. the Lex Luthor of the very second .. or third... episode.. I'm not sure.. not sure.. but his name is.."Decent Lex".. "Decent Lex"... "... Alexis Luthor: ..".. I wish I could be the man he was.. a hundred percent.. a thousand percent of the darkness.. the blackheartedness of .. of.. of.. my portrayal.. just my portrayal .. of Lex Luthor on the show... is me.. is me.. is me.. it's what the taint of soul corruption... the dram of eale become a ton gallon of eale.. that I bring to my portrayal of Lex Luthor on the show.. what would have happened.. it only the man known as "Decent Lex".. the mature man who looks out for very, very young innocent girls.. "Decent Lex".. "Decent Lex"... had been the only.. the only Lex Luthor on the show.. unless.. no.. i worry that this Lex Luthor actor was too self-sacrifiing.. but he was just so good.. he's too good.. he's too good..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment