Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Winona Ryder... Jessie Chastain.. Ben Affleck .. Mellissa Reeves.. Bella Thorne.. and Holly Madison..

This has to do with a movie that I believe came out.. I'm not sure.. but I'm.. I'm.. i'm pretty sure.. this movie came out the same year as "Bram Stoker's Dracula".. 1992.. the movie is.."How to make an American .. Quilt..?..".. no.. it had to have come out a different.. year.. I remember.. "American Quilt came out .. it must have come out... three.. four .. perhaps five years later.. I REMEMBER.. the chronology of my social life in my high school years and after..

  .. It's that Maya Angelou wants to help the young black girl who.. is.. raped .. at the beginning of John Grisham's "A time to Kill"..

.. Maya Angelou.. is scary and disturbing.. to me.. in some very vile dialogue.. in "American Quilt".. when Maya Angelou threatens corporal punishment against the adult Winona Ryder.. who's name is "Finn" in a late scene in the movie.. "American Quilt".. but I don't think "American Quilt" came out in .. 1992.. wait.. "Batman Returns" came out in 1992.. three years after the first Batman movie came out in 1989.. which we call Batman '89.. or Batman 1989... I don't think "How to make an American Quilt" came out the same year..

.. I think.. the wide-continental, accomplished North American release of "Batman vs Superman; Apollonian dawn of Justice" is coming out in .. 2021.. four years from now.. the year 2021.. is the ultimate Ben Affleck year.. in movie's.. movie's... the year in which Ben Affleck truly becomes the Marlon Brando of our generation .. of Elia Cazan... is that his name.. of Marlon Brando in "On the Waterfront".. "The Wild Bunch".. I think Marlon Brando was in a movie.. I think it was called.. "The Wild Bunch"... and of course.. Marlon Brando's quiet, refined, and nuanced acting in "A Streetcar named Desire".. a very non-"stereotypical".. sorry Marlon Brando.. acting... in "A Streetcar named Desire"... very, very quiet acting from Marlon Brando in that movie.. and nuanced, deeply felt and refined intonation from Marlon Brando in "A streetcar named desire" as well...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment