Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

"The Mighty Thor" screenplay by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

Loki (Ralph Fiennes) :.."... Hi.  I am Loki.  That's my name.  Loki.  As I would tell my lovely daughter, Hela, don't wear it out.  Heh.  Anyway.  I am going to endeavour to investigate the puzzle of the myth of Loki.  First off, they say Loki had no Church.  Intriguing.  What .. does.. that.. MEAN..?... I had no Church.  I had no Church.  Ah.. Perhaps that means their is something antithetical to the Norse God Loki and the idea or institution of .. a Church... of the Church of Loki.  That their can .. be.. no Church of Loki.  For Loki can have no Church.  For the Church is antitheticial to the existence of Loki.  Tho I am a great fan, a great fan of a truly beloved singer of mine, who's name is.. Charlotte Church.. Charlotte Church.. I'm going to buy a CD of her music for my little girl, Hela.

Hela (a four or five year old girl, at this time, played by Wendy Koalamoss, Kate Moss's daughter)..:.. ".. CHARLOTTE .. CHURCH... CHARLOTTE .. CHURCH... please, please, please, please, father loki, get me Charlotte Church.."

Loki: .."... I will.. beloved daughter .. Hela.. sooner rather than later.. ahh.. daughter Hela.. "..- Loki takes his daughter, Hela, in his lap - ..".. so the puzzle.. perhaps more truly a puzzle than mystery of Loki is.. what in GOD'S name and in the true name of Odin makes him Loki such an appealing person to everyone who reads about him or is read to about him by their fifth grade teacher... who reads a book on the Norse myth's word by word painstakingly word by word phrase by phrase every single sentence and phrase of that grand book of Norse myths is read out loud to you in fifth grade by your fifth grade teacher from beginning of that book 'till the end... perhaps.. I rather wonder if he misses reading a few chapters which you discover yourself in the local library when you find the book once more.. perhaps not.. perhaps he doesn't.. perhaps he omitted reading no chapters on that book of Norse mythology at all..."

Hela (Wendy Koalamoss, Kate Moss's daughter) :.. ".. boo hoo hooo.. father Loki.. boo hoo hoo..."

Loki: ..".. their.. their .. sweet, gentle daughter mine, Hela..  I have a truly munificent book of on Norse Mythology to read to you, daughter Hela.. it is .. "The myths and stories of the Gods of Northern Europe".. arguably the very best book every written about Norse Mythology..."...

Loki starts reading to his little girl, Hela, from that book... on a rocking chair, on a rocking chair... and then the scene fades to...

                  ... RAGNORACK... the end of all things..

It is now the era of the apocalypse and era of Revelations of the Norse Gods.. the era of Ragnorak...


                                       THE MIGHTY THOR

                    starring              Kevin McKidd           Ralph Fiennes                 Ethan Hawke as Odin

                                                          and

                                      Angelina Jolie as Hela


my resume ..

         I am Hanno Ridal Raudsepp   .... I have written these comic books

            issue #42, #43, "The Darkside War"- one shot, and (significant portions of) issue #50 of Geoff Johns's Justice league comic book

            issue #43, issue #45, issue #46 of Scott Snyder's Batman comic book.. altho I was always taken aback by the severe, severe violence of these issues.. which I was convinced most of which I had not written...

            issue #49, issue #50 of Meredith Finch's "Wonder Woman" comic book....

No comments:

Post a Comment