Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

James Callis is Bruce Banner.. and Winona Ryder and Angelina Jolie are sharing the role of.. the savage and fantabulous She-Hulk...

Bruce Banner (James Callis):.. ".. it's Ebola.. these .. some of these very specifically selected computer terminals are emitting Ebola radiation.. they are emitting radiation that contains flesh-eating virus.. and I believe I .. tampered with the mechanics and engineering of the Gamma Bomb.. that I realized turned me into one and hte same man.. the Hulk.. I tampered with the mechanics of hte Gamma Bomb to inculcate the code of the RNA of flesh-eating virus into the Gamma Bomb.. because.. I .. I got myself caught inside the full blast of the Gamma Bomb on perhaps.. I confesh.. I confectionarily confesh.. I situated myself within the full effect of the blast of the Gamma Bomb.. so that the RNA of hte codiefied flesh-eating virus which was part of hte very code of the Gamma Bamb.. because of my personal finagling and sabatoge of the apparatus of the Gamma Bomb technology.. so that my own very DNA would contain the RNA of the flesh-eating virus .. and would have EVEHERYTHING to do with transforming me into the Hulk.. as if the truly Incredible Hulk was a gamma Bomb-man incarnate who flesh-eating virus ate his way thru my very Bruce Banner soul every single time.. I .. transformed .. into .. him.. it's my sister... Jennifer.. my cousin... sorry.. my cousin Jennifer.. Walters.. my cousin... Jennifer Walters... I think of her as my sister.. they are forcing her to be severely irradiated with the radiation containing this flesh-eating virus.. I became the Hulk.. on purpose.. so I could share in the severe, severe effects of the radiation .. the flesh-eating radiation that she's being bombarded with.. the Ebola-radiation that she's being bombarded .. that is being FORCED into her system.. to kill her.. with the intent.. to kill her.. so now that this flesh-eating Ebola virus is part of my own very DNA itself.. I can share in the burden of this attempt to kill my cousin, Jennifer Walters.... thru the life-saving sanctuary of my .. actually .. BEING.. the Hulk.. a truly incredible man this Hulk that I am.. that I truly am.. I mean.. the Ebola-radiation that she's being forcefully bombarded with.. it's now.. as it's part of my DNA.. it's also .. bombarding ME... and not only her.. so that it's having hopefully much less of a lethal effect on her.. now that her and I are both sharing in it's toxic effects.. thru the Hulk.. thru the life-saver the Hulk.. a truly remarkable man.. this Hulk-man incarnate a true Gamma-man.. a true Gamma-man..."

monologue for James Callis for his Robert Bruce Banner.. in what might finally turn out after all to be an Oliver Stone-directed, "The Incredible Hulk" movie.. this monologue for James Callis was written by screenwriter Hanno Jason Leigh... sharing the name of Jennifer Jason Leigh... on purpose.. on purpose...


... music at the below URL.. composed by Antti Martikainen.. for .. the Oliver Stone / Bernard Rose-directed "The Incredible Hulk"...?.... starring James Callis, Betsy Russel, Liv Tyler, William Hurt.. and Lou Ferreingo.... a project initiated by directors Louis Letterier and Andrew Davis...?...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RY2MDFcoks

No comments:

Post a Comment