Poison ivy (Kate Moss): ..".. I feel .. heavy in my drawing room catacombs of dragon's dusk.. for my soul is a dragon green.. for my soul is a dragon moist and purple .. and green... my soul is a green dragon.. and I feel the stratosphere of earth's heaven's ambitions toward the Dracs and the Greys in my consciousness.. I feel.. I feel deeply.. the bowels of inward caverns of the earth craving vegetation moist and luscious and fruitful in gardens luxury.. I feel like I have a soul made for luxury and strawberry beds.. like I would dissolve my soul in the white cake of dawn.. and I would seek ... U-boats.. my craven inward sensations would seek wolves of the sea and the oceans would call red-blood moist dusks and violent dawns of the Stone-age bulrushes making soft, winsome, phantom-like echoes of distant, wailing callings from Catholic antechambers.. all of this is the sound of the bulrushes in my blood eternal and .. and my blood may very well be made of .. composed of plant-microbe interactions.. and all of my inward ocean of blood this sea that is my soul philosophy itself... as if I would die by a poison soul dialectic.. all of this is my soul as the corpuscles of amoeba.. and I feel this love of the sacred life of amoeba itself defines my very motives moistly diabolical.. as if a woman who fell in obsessive Lolita-like love with plant-microbe interactions could not help but be the most malevolent woman on planet earth.. and that is me a woman deadly incarnate in love with the poison in myself.. and I am a woman who read Violette le Duc's biographical autobiographical works.. and I started reading Simone de Beauvier's autobiography of her younger years... of the title.. "The Dutiful Daughter".. and I feel great sympathy for the wailing woe weeping death of Virginia Woolf.. a woman who wrote her own dire schizophrenic labyrinth of soul into her autobiography of her personal schizophrenia.. title.. "The Waves".. and Bernard in "The Waves" by Virginia Woolf spoke for the saner parts of Virginia Woolf's soul.. and the petty, mean-corners of Virginia Woolf's soul .. the pettiness of scrape was written of in the words of a character called.. Neville.. in "The Waves".. and Virginia Woolf having felt herself utterly lost in the dearth dire realms of schoolwork.. that was Virginia Woolf.. as Rhoda.. in .. "The Waves"..."
monologue for Kate Moss.. written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. for the 16-hour, "Gotham" movie.. starring Kate Moss, Nikita Herzegovenia, Chad Michael Murray, Danny DeVito...
.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...
No comments:
Post a Comment