Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

"Position music - expectations".... Alexis Luthor theme in "Superman; man of steel; chapter 17", directed by Steven Spielberg... from Columbia Pictures, Film Finance and Film Victoria... and Dreamworks..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ycpPRej_E


Alexis Luthor: ..".. what.. they thought the Silver Age Priscilla Rich.. might play.. Wonder Woman.. the George Perez Wonder Woman.. in a movie...?

                                              .. in a movie..?

                                                          what...?

                                                      .. what..?..

                                                              - what..?.."..


George Miller / Scorcese / Sophia Copollo co-directed, "Justice League" movie screen...

Wonder Woman is watching television..

Hal Jordan (ethan hawke):.. ".. you're watching Lex Luthor give a speech .. in India.. Wonder Woman..?.."

Wonder Woman:.. ".. The State of The Union.."

Hal Jordan (ethan hawke):.. ".. He's the most wanted terrorist on the planet, Diana.."

Wonder Woman (megan gale):.. ".. I know .. but I still like hearing him talk..."

Hal Jordan (ethan hawke):.. ".. yeah.. guess... I 'm one to talk.. considering that I'm already the most wanted mass-murderer on the planet.. guess it takes one to know one..?.. sorry.. "

Wonder Woman (megan gale):.. ".. hal..?.."

scene written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. $3... stochastic disturbance terms.. $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment