Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Superman is Brandon Routh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMTPGsuBcrQ


Clark Kent (Brandon Routh) music at the 19-minute mark.. mintue manta ray minute.. at the URL above..

Superman (Brandon Routh):..".. I once.. encountered.. a gigantic space-amoeba.. and.. sniff.. it died.. I could not save the life of that gigantic space-amoeba.. I once encountered .. a gigantic space-squid.. and .. it also died.. it drowned.. suffocated.. in outer space.. and I'm so free and easy.. like I'm so inhuman that I don't even NEED to breathe in outer space.. and it's the inhumanity of a Superman that I am that I only let living beings die... and someday the living being that I will let die will be.. Lois Lane.. sorry.. Lois Lane.. for putting it like that.. for .. for putting it like that... it's like.. you're a succubi.. or a wicci-fairy .. Lois Lane.. you're so delicate and refined and Jamesian.. you're such a Kate Croy woman.. Lois Lane.. and it was Kate Croy who I think she was supposed to have let down Milly Theall.. that Milly Theall died.. in Henry James's "The Wings of the Dove".. but Lois Lane is the Kate Croy who let.. sniff... die.. so I can't actually .. BE.. Merton Densher.. see.. Clark.. Clark .. you... sorry Clark.. sorry about that.. heh.. but that also means.. because I won't rescue Lois Lane from .. death.. from certain death.. that also means that I .. Superman.. am destined.. have as my destiny to fail to save the world from Nuclear holocaust.. so some Superman I turned out to be.. Russia and America are once more.. according to .. Newsweek.. I think.. on the verge of Nuclear war.. and .. see.. I'm reading a textbook on Nuclear physics.. I read just about all of Henry Kissinger's political memoirs .. White House years.. I read I believe every single political article on the Noam Chomskey website.. "Bad News Noam Chomsky..".. I read every single political article on that website.. more than once.. more than once.. I read some of the articles on his linguistics as well.... I was a little disturbed when Noam Chomsky seemed to say that animals don't have the faculty of language.. I think that's what he was supposed to have said in one of those linguistics articles.. it bothered me.. quite a bit... to read that... oh.. I also went religiously to the website.. antiwar.com.. I finally found a website of articles about Syria.. and their were many pro-Qaddafi articles about Libya on that Syria-politics website.. so it seems.. still...?.. I'm a so-called Superman who lets Lois Lane die and fails to prevent the annihilation of the human population of the earth at the hands of Nuclear Armageddon.. and I still let Lois Lane die.. who could perhaps succeed in that aforementioned respect at which it is my destiny to fail..?.. red kryptonite.. red kryptonite is the impossible kryptonite.. it is red kryptonite.. and only red kryptonite.. that can make impossible things with myself become possible.. wait.. wait.. wait.."..

monologue for Brandon Routh written by Hanno Jason Leigh..

wait.. can the screenplay in the opening credits of the .. 17-hour..?.. "Superman; man of tomorrow".. can .. in the opening blue-tron-letters credit crawl.. have the screenplay credits.. ..".. screenplay by Victoria Hill, Michael Rosenbaum, Hanno Jason Leigh, Ahania Ridal and Brandon Routh..."...?...

No comments:

Post a Comment