Nude Lois Lane (of Krypton .. Nude Savannah Samson): ..".. you can't say... that a woman being nude in the context of media.. is healing for a woman who's been sexually traumatized.. it's NOT.. I mean .. that kind of healing is temporary... and it's blackmail.. and sexual blackmail is Satanic Evil.. I think their's something going on with women who when they were very, very young... knew that they wanted to be nude in the context of media.. and something then .. happens.. they suffer sexual trauma.. severe sexual trauma.. frequently at the hands of doctors.. male doctors.. female doctors.. both kinds of doctors.. and I .. can't .. actually .. SAY.. that fulfilling their young dreams of being nude in media is now the healing next step for that.. I can't .. SAY that.. I'm trying to think of what I'm thinking.. where.. their's a version of a woman's female nudity.. a kind of woman's nudity.. that IS.. healing of sexual trauma at the hands of doctors .. male doctors or female doctors.. both kinds of doctors.. both.. genders.. of doctors.. I .. can't.. I'm having so much trouble.. understanding this.."
monologue for Savannah Samson written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. for one of Steven Spielberg's Superman movie's...
No comments:
Post a Comment