Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum):.. ".. Catman.. Thomas.."
Catman (Sean Bean):..".. yeah.. I've always felt I had the soul of Saint Thomas of the Fifth Gospel.. always was tortured by that man.. my soul has been tortured by that man.. even though I KNOW the internet version of the Gospel of Saint Thomas ain't the real version.. I READ.. that quote from the RAL REAL Gospel of Saint Thomas at the beginning of that book by R. D. Laing.. sorry .. Lex.. forget which book by R. D. Laing this was.."
Lex Luthor:.. ".. thanks.. Catman.. Thomas.. Mr. Blake... I wanted to tell you.. heh.. wanted to tell you.. talkin' like Nightingale Mist now.. heh.. juss' like her.. juss' like her.. yeh .. ain't it so.. ain't it so.."
Catman (Sean Bean): .. - starts crying for Nightingale Mist II -.. "... my nightingale... my poor, poor nightingale.."
Lex Luthor: - misty eyed - ..".. Thomas... you might yet find some great spiritual and wisdom value in the internet version of teh The Gospel of Saint Thomas.."
Catman (Sean Bean): ..". i'll... try Lex... I'll.. try... boo hoo hoo..."
Lex Luthor:.. ".. I want to tell you what I know about Superman.. Mr... mR Blake... Superman has the very soul itself of the greek goddess Artemis.. and Artemis is an embryo-goddess.. for Artemis is the goddess of Artemis schizophrenia.. and I believe their are many, many, many people on earth who have schizophrenia because of MK-Ultra split-mind experiments.. and I believe Superman is one of those people, one of those victims of MK-Ultra mind-experiments.. and that consequently he Superman has schizophrenia now.. his mind has been fractured.. maybe.. Superman's mind has been shattered.. I want.. I want you to have great love and great compassion for Superman.. even if the unthinkable happens.. and he.. Superman.. hurts Lois Lane.. somehow.. somehow.. Nietzsche did say that the problems of the world are to be solved by great love, by great love.. those were Nietzsche's words.. those were Nietzsche's words.. teh female goddess Artemis knows what it's like to have her soul turned and torn inside-out.. and I believe Superman.. just like her.. just like her.. has gone thru that more than once.. and that Superman feels very iron-staves of sensation inside him.. like bleedy electricity sensations... like bleeding electricity-sensations.. of his Superman's very soul being in shreds... and for that reason Superman appreciates.. people in rags.. in .. in rags.. oh boy.. I've got to talk to Geoff Johns about the art in his Justice League comic .. during his run.. when Superman and Lex Luthor were allies.. "
Catman (Sean Bean):..".. thenks.. Lex.."
scene for "Superman; man of steel; Act II", directed by Steven Spielberg, Sophie Copolla and Sean Penn.. written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. sorry.. real sorry.. copyright / copywrite to Hanno Jason Leigh.. sorry..
No comments:
Post a Comment