https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2qZGzzE9jU
Steve Rogers (Mikey Jerome):..".. I have a serious quest.. a serious charge.. a serious duty.. it is to stop the attempted assassination of Adolf Hitler.. at I strongly believe the projected year of 1944... I so apocalyptically believe that The Final Solution.. the mass-murder .. what is called the mass-extermination of .. of millions of Jews.. and Gypsies.. and Black people.. and the mentally handicapped.. and also of political criminals... and those labelled real criminals... by the State.. by the State.. and of the elderly.. and of many, many more ethnicities and social classes.. that the mass-murder of all of these .. sorry.. for using that word.. of categories of peoples.. will happen in such as way as ... a direct, horrific result of the attempted assassination of Adolf Hitler I strongly believe in the year 1944... I believe such horrific, ghastly mechanations will be begun in by the attempted assassination of Hitler.. also.. men came from the future and told me this would happen.. so I'm trying to unweave the future fabric of history..."...
No comments:
Post a Comment