.. a green swarming sick iron-netz inward bleedy sensation of weeping inward gash deeping inward soil web wet wand sand dune web dep deep inward wounds of inward soul sol soil lie like the soul of a clam was teh soil of a beach waxed with rough gentle ocean waves of harsh gentle sweep of firm grandeur and ocean remorse... ahhhh... the transforming of inward beast of my soul ... a creature swarming mist.. it is I is coming thru menstrual floods of Dead sea inward blue sskkKIYYYEEEE... a cracking germ mustard heart I have.. i am caught in my own medusa mucigel blackroots garbage consciousness of my medusa selfsame self the thrown woman be i truly and authentically a self-margins-ofestates.. on the margins of Olympus-county be i .. for i am damned with a mediaeval dungeon treu Minoan heritage and Minoan deep Medusa-estates.. for I am the Goddess of Ancient Minoa.. I .. am.. Medusa..
".. down .. down.. down.."
.. the beast inside me abates.. a creature swarming with sick ocean lust.. it is all me myself an Irene Jacob Desdemona-demon lusts me inward to the moon-Jacob a beast-hemoglobin is in my blood .. all teh plant-microbe goddesses gods run thru my depth vocabulary.. the gods of three's are the cherub-goddesses.. mitlec the first.. mitlec the second.. mitlec the third.. mitlec the fourth.. mit-lec the fifth.. all these mitlec cherub-goddesses are like the archegonium of citadel angel-arches of Romanesque and Old Testament Gothic Temples.. and Biblical Business highrise arches and vaultes are the very backbone and structures of these many mitlec cherub-goddess-angels.. with dragons wings have these mitlec-cherub-goddess angels of the plant-microbe Klaw Pantheon.. the FIRST!!.. ahhhh!!.. of these Gods is the God of Males.. Ustilagi Hordei.. He has a white-grain Temple dungeon chalk white Mask-face which haunts a sleeper-dreamer at night with Grave-Ivan forecast of Doom-Wheathers and Doom-Whirlpools in the very sunspots of the Sun.. his female consort is Queen-Regent-Goddess of the Female Name Rhizobium Meliloti.. she is Queen of the very souls of unique bacteria themselves.. she feeds channels West Africa into dream-viruses and magical RNA.. she channels all of Africa into the surface of Halley's Comet.. that is the estates and godly territory of Queen-Regent-Goddess Rhizobium Meliloti.. she is god of all chemical mixtures that coalesce ... she is goddess of the mergings of boundaries into wax and red-pitch-ink wax imprints which seal by crime a notice message in the envelope of a mailing address.. she is god of mails and snail-male... Queen-Regent Rhizobium Meliloti.. the Father of the Plant-Microbe Klaw Gods and Goddesses is a God-Man named Hind the third.. he is patient and paternal and wise and speaks so little that many may confused him as mute...
.. more later.. I am myself again and I am Medusa Prince again.. a normal, sane woman with no radio-serpents in my hair to call to sonar-satellites on ground surfaces.. and in trees...
I put on my glasses..
I walk out of my apartment. I got a letter from Skeeter la Rue to meet him in front of eight avenue.. in front of the Milk-Van Conveniance Store..
- ten minutes later -
"Medusa.. thanks for coming.. it's Skeeter.. Skeeter la Rue.. I have to explain where we all are.. I figured it all out.. we all have schizophrenia.. the real kind.. the kind that's been delegated to teh archival dungeons of time and thought.. we have teh schizophrenia of the woman in the book, "I never promised you a Rose Garden".. it's the schizophrenia where you enter a dream realm and inhabit it so palpably and substantially that you really feel you're physically IN it.. and you live their.. that's what schizophrenia actually is.. it's what the female protagonist of "I never promised you a Rose Garden" has.. and we all have it.. It's Wonder Woman.. George Perez met her and he told her taht it would.. impossibly.. happen soon.. she .. Wonder Woman.. would mug an innocent, frightened male teenager in an alley.. "
Medusa's eyes seized themselves in an eclipsing cataclysm of tears....
Skeeter continued..".. Wonder Woman prayed to the Babylonian, Assyrian Goddess Ishtar.. to the father of Zeus, Chronus, God of Time and of the Womb.. finally she prayed to the Roman Goddess Venus.. and to her husband.. the Roman God Mars.. God of Diplomatic Henry Kissinger-like warfare and also god of agriculture.. Mars was also God of agriculture in Ancient Rome.. Wonder Woman prayed to all these Goddesses and Gods.. it was Venus and Chronus who answered first.. the Goddess Athena I believe.. had invented Chronus computer software.. it's womb software.. it means no matter how terrifying the situation for you is.. and how much physical danger you are in from the authorities.. the womb software taht is Chronus software.. repeated, prolonged exposure to the emanations an emittances of this womb Chronus software.. over the course of many, many, many, many, many months... or years... will create sensations and consciousness within you of a feeling warmth of safety.. of being in a literal safe blood-womb no matter how many horrific things happen with you.. and Wonder Woman prayed to the god Mercury the goddess Venus and finally to the Goddess Ishtar.. Wonder Woman spoke these words in prayer to them.. ".. When I enter the dream.. .can my dream self of imaginary, palable substance .. be teh very worst, most horrific, most monstrous serial-killer in the history of the very many thousands or millions of years of the civilization of this dream-womb-realm that I'm in.. "Granted, absolutely, ultimately, with absolute mastery and self-mastery and to the devotion and pledge of your beautiful-love, biological mother Hippolyta...".. Ishtar spoke these words in instantaneous absence of hesitation to Wonder Woman's prayer.. "It is done.. Mars and Mercury will beckon you into Chronus's and Venus's dream-world.. Diana... ".. were the final words of Ishtar".. Skeeter la Rue had finished his monologue. but he had more to say.. "... I'm sorry.. Medusa.. Skeeter that I am.. I've done something awfully greedy.. something just.. terrible.. I've hijacked this whole dream that perhaps two or three or four or as many as five or six hundred of us all share together in this womb-dream realm.. I've jacked us all exclusively into MY dream.. of REM sleep-patterns.. while I close my eyes for all of a few seconds in the James Joyce pub in Dublin.. so that these eight or nine decades in which all six or even seven hundred of us all occupy the dream-realm .. of Wonder Woman.. all these many, may decades are contained in a few seconds of my closing my eyes for the sake of bringing wakefulness to myself.. in the James Joyce pub in Dublin.. a Depeche Mode song is playing beautifully and apocalyptically on the radio of this pub while I do that.. I think.. I've jacked all six or seven hundred of us ALL now.. exclusively into MY dream.. God knows why.. I did that.."..
Medusa Prince then said.. with agony of tears splitting her eyes like a Viking-axe... she said..".. Can you .. Skeeter.. imbue Wonder Woman serial-killer Diana of Themiscyra of this womb-dream-Chronus-realm.. with all my Medusa nervous system with all my Medusa Musculature.. with all my Medusa circulatory system.. with all my Medusa endocrine system.. in other words... imbue this serial-killer Diana of Themiscyra of the womb-dream realm.. with all my Minoan Goddess Medusa physiology..?.. so just.. so somehow.. she'll never have been Wonder Woman when she became a serial-killer.. and for all the duration of that career-era of her.. she'll always.. have been .. Medusa.. instead..?..
- end chapter nine - "The Agony of Medusa".. written by novelist Ahania Blacksmith...
No comments:
Post a Comment