Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

A scene in "The Uncanny X-men- the story of Kathy Kane", directed by Scorcese....

At a Gala-Ballroom Hall Party.. full of people.. full of many, many .. mutants... almost like a recruiting drive for the Uncanny X-Men..

Pixie (Willie Tell Archer-2):..".. sniff.. sob... sob.. can somebody help me find my sister, Sunyata...?.."..

Alex Summers (Tom Cruise):..".. hi.. what is your name... ?.."..

Pixie (Willie Tell Archer-2):..".. sniff.. Pixie.. I have a real name.. but in the noise and confusion.. I kinda fergid it... sob.."..

Alex Summers (Tom Cruise):..".. hi Pixie.. I'm Alex Summers.. I mean.. I'm sorta Alex Summers.. that's sorta.. I mean... sorry.. Pixie.. I actually am Alex Summers.. I feel it kinda painful inwardly inside myself to myself to actually for me to actually BE Alex Summers.. but.. it's who I am.. their are a lot of Alex Summers.. a lot of young men named Alex Summers here.. in Cerebro-ville.."..

Alex Summers-1 (Sean Bean):..".. I'm also Alex Summers.. Pixie.. I'm one of the oldest Alex Summers.. we all banded together to locate your sister Sunyata.. and bring her home to her loving parents.. and to her lovely, little sister, Pixie.."

Pixie (Willie Tell Archer-2):.. ".. sniff... thenks..."..

Alex Summers-1 (Sean Bean):..".. It's Xavier.. he's somewhere.. lost in the silvery mists.. Xavier decided that their would have to be many, many, many young men named Alex Summers to rescue your sister, Sunyata .. sorry.. is she she your older sister or your little sister..."

Pixie (Willie Tell Archer-2):.."... I think it's that the rule is that she's my older sister but she acts so, so much like my little sister so it's hard to tell them the two states and conditions of older sister or little sister for poor Sunyata apart.. hi .. Alex.. Alex.."..

Jarvi Raudsepp: - maybe another Pixie, in the corner -..".. hi.. Alex.. Alex .. hi Alex.. hi Alex.."..

Alex Summers (Tom Cruise):..".. I'm awfully sorry with your sister Sunyata in great danger, Pixie.. that I vaingloriously go  on about myself.. it's that I feel a tectonic division in my consciousness.. kind of like it's all loads of inappropriate for me to actually BE Alex Summers.."

Alex Summers-1 (Sean Bean):..".. awhh.. geez.. Pixie .. you don't want to hear the grievous violence I threaten against my physical self and the members of my own physiognomy if I even THINK about considering myself an authentic Alex Summers.. not for a ladies ears, Pixie.. sorry.. Pixie.. not for a ladies ears.. it's kind of like.. it's so HARD to hold on to that identity of Alex Summers... "

Alex Summers (Tom Cruise):...".. we're lookin' for Classic X-Men.."..

Pixie (Willie Tell Archer-2):.. ".. Wha- huh..?.."..

Alex Summers-1 (Sean Bean):..".. ah HAH!!… Alex Summers you are indeed my friend... to know about the greatest mystery of the Uncanny X-Men of all.. CLASSIC X-Men.."..

Pixie (Willie Tell Archer-2):.. ".. sniff.. classic X-Men.. ?.."..

Alex Summers (Tom Cruise):.. ".. and I think.. here he its.. French davidtz.. the CLASSIC X-MEN Alex Summers.. in the corner observin' the proceedings mysteriously..."..

Pixie (Willie Tell Archer-2):..".. Wha-  ?.. Wheeee.. !!.. French Davidtz.. ?.."..

Alex Summers-1 (Sean Bean):..".. and not one one bycicle wheels or two bicycle wheels but all four French evolution cycles are comin' to harbour.. it's hard .. the quote is somethin'.. rusty.. from James Joyce's greatest work.."..

Pixie (Willie Tell Archer-2):..".. - oh.. tee- hee- hee…"...

Hanno Jason Leigh Alex Summers is seated in the corner of the Gala-Ballroom Hall drinking a Rockstar Grape Caffeine soda drink...

Alex Summers (Tom Cruise):..".. there he its .. but.. I realize.. he's the Classic X-Men  Alex Summers.. and he's not actually.. present.. here.. that's like a hallucination of him here... in Cerebro-ville.."..

Pixie (Willie Tell Archer-2):.. ".. oh- a hallucination..."

Classic X-Men Alex Summers:..- having great, great difficulty annunciating words.. flubbering them in terms of physically lip-annunciating them these words.. -.. ".. whu-..?.. can I help..?.. can ah be me.. can ah be the real article.."..

Johnny Depp Alex Summers flickers beside him..

Alex Summers issue #823 (Johnny Depp):..".. and forever am I you doom Alex Summers.. me always wantin' ta be he..."....


scene written for Scorcese.. for.. "The Uncanny X-Men, directed by Scorcese; Henry James, Jean-Paul Sartre version, chapter two- the story of Kathy Kane".. this above scene written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. with hopeful permission from beautiful, infinitely compassionate actress Jennifer Jason Leigh.. to employ her last name.. as my own.. last name.. as the last name of... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp....

No comments:

Post a Comment