Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Nude Angelina Jolie is Nude Barbara Minerva in "William Marston's Wonder Woman", directed by Scorcese....


Nude Barbara Minerva (Nude Angelina Jolie) and Nude Veronica Cale (Nude Embeth Davidtz) are sharing a hot, steaming, wooden sauna together....

Nude Barbara Minerva (Nude Angelina Jolie):.."... it's an electronic devize used by the Germans during World War II called.. the A-3... it's used for garbling and mangling and degarbling and demangling code-signal transmissions … and.. okay.. I have trouble fitting into my head exactly what it does.. as such.. but I think I'll use many of these A-3's.. of World War II military German espionage.. to render my plans for World Noam Chomsky-style revolution impenetrable to prying eyes..."...

Nude Veronica Cale (Nude Embeth Davidtz):...".. sounds like an invaluable tool for Cale Enterprises... it'll disguise my operations from my annoying opposite number in Oolong Island.. who the hell is she anyway.. who needs another blond chick named Veronica Cale... doing something with art deco revisionist science fiction imaginary technology while I'm trying to keep the Veronica Cale name real and historical and based in corporate, sensible reality... thanks.. Barbara Minerva.. I'm putting twenty million dollars into the A-3.."..

Nude Barbara Minerva (Nude Angelina Jolie):..".. ahh.. a beautiful partnership I'm seeing the budding flower of between the two of us.. I'll let you in on as much of my plans for a true Edwardian World Revolution as much as I possibly can.. insofar as I've figured it out myself.. it all goes back to an era that fascinates me .. the 1907 Wall Street Panic.. and how Pierpont Morgan was the hero of the hour in rescuing Wall Street single-handedly from that Panic.. and how.. it's what I'm doing with my breasts... with my electrically orange-tinted breasts.. I'm doing the same thing with my bare breasts in the public media as Pierpont Morgan did with promoting his unique nose.. I'm not a shy woman even remotely about my body... and I see autumn colours of tea in my bare, naked breasts in public media.. and I felt so traumatized reading about how wrong Pierpont Morgan's nose was supposed to actually be.... that I feel the least I can do is promote the irregular colours of my barenaked breasts in how otherwise RIGHT they are.. and I read about how women in business shouldn't even have cleavage in their business suits .. how it's inappropriate for their sense of proper respect as proprious businesswomen.. so I want to bring a flashdance end to that nonsensical style of thinking.. "

Nude Veronica Cale (Nude Embeth Davidtz):..".. women are so in love with the bareness of their own breasts in corporate world and without.. and I think what I'm getting is that Pierpont Morgan may have felt he did the WRONG thing when he rescued Wall Street during the 1907 Panic.. like Pierpont Morgan didn't see it as a unilaterally good deed.. and that Pierpont Morgan didn't actually see himself as a stalwart, straightforward hero of high American finance... and so Pierpont Morgan used all the wrong things publically said about his nose to serve as a metaphor for a man Pierpont Morgan who may have felt he was doing so many wrong things in respect to Wall Street.. do you know what your bare breasts remind me of.. Barbara Minerva.. of an electric sun.. of a blinding sun.. and too much nudity from a woman can create a sense of sick ill unease in the viewer.. and this may be your bare breasts as a blinding sun.. as Ibsen's sun in his masterful play, "Ghosts".. as a blinding streak of light in the corporate international scene .. like a blinding sun that destroys us physically... or leaves our minds in a state of ill, wild, wilderness-like delirium.. what was the sun to Ibsen.. to Henrick Ibsen... something that created a sick wilderness of the mind.. will your bare, orange, electric breasts also create a sick wilderness of the viewers mind.. when we promote them to the Heavens in public, corporate media..?... and perhaps create true illness on Wall Street..."...

scene written by Hanno Jason Leigh... for "William Marston's Wonder Woman", directed by Scorcese...

No comments:

Post a Comment