Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

"Really Slow Motion - Wasp Queen".... this track is called.. "Cyborg Superman (Roger Herron)"...

Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):..".. Superman (Brandon Routh)… you don't know me but I'm.. a friend.. I'm sorry.. you do know me.. that wasn't a nice thing for me to say.. you know me better than I know myself.. heh... like Larry Flynt said Woody Harrelson played him better than Larry Flynt played himself.. sorry.. Superman .. bit of levit -.. sorry.. levity.. oh no.. it's.. "

Superman:.."Leviticus .. i'm sorry .. now.. I'm sorry.."

Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):..".. it's okay.. I know.. I'll read it someday in the original Ancient Hebrew.. which I'll have to learn first.. it's .. I'm really sorry I didn't.. okay.. it's not okay at all that I didn't arrive sooner..."


.. before.. while .. Position music - Expectations plays...

Superman (Brandon Routh): - on a podium-...".. Priscilla Rich (Kate Moss) was horrifically murdered... and I'm going to find her murderers, I hear it was four women who murdered her.. the police officers were nearby and did nothing .. I think … I know .. they helped... they will all be punished.. all of the murderers, male and female.. of Priscilla Rich (Kate Moss).. will pay.. they will pay dearly .. with their lives.. I will .. Priscill Rich.. I will bring justice for Priscilla Rich (Kate Moss)..

 .. - a bloodcurdling female shriek..

elsewhere Golden Age Lex Luthor...

Golden Age Lex Luthor (Kevin Spacey):..".. nooohhh… naauugghhhh…. Superman .. it's my fault.. I built.. I grew a whole CONTINENT.. out of the chemical, geological composition of your homeworld.. it now forms the tectonic foundations of North America.. Superman.. please.. how about Europe.. SUPERMAN... I'm SORRY..."

 - the present.. Superman is still in a levitating force field with the foundations of the wooden podium beneath him.. he is physically battered horribly.. he is breathing heavily...

Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):.. "... I am going to hologram some faces.. that's him.. he's your friend.. their will always be other Supermans to corroborate you as the real Superman... " - Superman (Brandon Routh) sees the face of Roger Herron, then -.."..  no.. - what..?... ".. Roger Herron's face is "X"'s out with a significant red "X"...-..".. I don't.. understand.. ".. Roger Herron's eyes have a piercing red dot in both of them.. Superman Brandon Routh looks ill... then Cyborg-iron-metal parts start covering more than half of Roger Herron's face.. his jaw.. half of his face.. he is none other than.. Cyborg Superman of the Roger Stern epic.. "Reign of the Supermen"...

… it ends .. Wasp Queen ends...


… scene written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. with gracious, hopeful permission.. sorry.. still... to use Jennifer Jason Leigh's beautiful last name.. to employ it.. in mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment