Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

Tom McCamus is The Joker in the 54-"Gotham" movies directed by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright.. it's won't be a Poison ivy / Catwoman Gotham movie series... it will be a Poison ivy / Joker Gotham movie series instead... instead of Kate Moss / Ann Hathaway..... it will be Kate Moss / Tom McCamus....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIrt5MkGpy0&t=168s

The Joker (Tom McCamus):..".. Ahania Blacksmith... I am going to help you avenge the death .. the murder .. of Maxwell Lord... I'm sorry about Alexander Luthor.. it - it wasn't me.. I think I know who it was.. I know exactly who it was.. he's someone a lot more vicious and much more horrifically violent than I am.. he wears makeup but then he looks exactly like me.. he goes back all the way back to the Marv Wolfman days.. I have a high body-count.. I have killed at least 800 people.. you have a victim count.. as well.. Ahania Blacksmith.. the number of people who you care about who have horrifically suffered.. Cobra Commander.. Havok.. Alex Summers... and Maxwell Lord.. they are all men.. I understand that.. that matters.. it also means how gloriously cruel I am physically to the female sex.. they will pay.. they will all pay.. I am very proud of you Ahania.. for the magnificent fast friendship you've cultivated with Superman.. who will enact a rich, exquisite revenge against Wonder Woman for the murder of Maxwell Lord.. pure-payback bliss.. you have no idea how much Superman hates this bitch.. but Superman feels warm affection and deep growling compassion for actress Gal Godot.. and he wants her to replace the original.. as .. Diana of themiscyra.. it's you wading through oceans and masses of the intestines, of the red-blood smeared intestines of you closest friends.. Ahania.."..

Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. thank you.. for this... Joker...."

The Joker (Tom McCamus):...".. I just heard a grousing gomer..."

Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. thank you … for adding him to you impressive body-count.. Joker... also.the gore-smeared, disemboweling death of Wonder Woman.. many, many, many deaths of Wonder Woman.. at the hands of the Joker thru his best friend Superman.. will be a truly great prize of a body-count addition for the Joker's already impressive resume.. "..

The Joker (Tom McCamus):.. ".. Wonder Woman can no longer get away with remaining a primadonna fashionista... she must pay for her heavy crimes.. I am sending her straight to Hellfire after she dies the first time.."..

Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh):... ".. thanks for that.. Joker.. that's exactly where she belongs.. Nocturna (Monica Bellucis).. will you make sure her intestines hang out of her eviscerated torso.. Joker..?.."

The Joker (Tom McCamus):...."... Nocturna's (Monica Bellucci's) .. crimes are vast.."..

Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. and the Prankster (Christian Slater).. he has something special planned for Thomas Wayne (Ben Affleck)…"...

.. scene for the 11th Gotham movie written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. and I really hope I'm the twin brother of the Jennifer Jason Leigh of.. "The Hitcher"....

No comments:

Post a Comment