Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2019

A message from Hanno Jason Leigh about The Globe and Mail....

The Globe and Mail issue of March 16, 2019... is the very, very, very last Globe and Mail newspaper which I am going to store and archive in my upstairs personal bedroom.. which is now full of mountains of stored, messily very messily archived.. Globe and Mail newspapers of the last few years.. ever since maybe … 2016 or even.. maybe.. earlier... from now now.. from this date onward.. with my very last, stored, archived-in-my-upstairs-bedroom.. Globe and Mail newspaper of March 16, 2019.. from this exact day forward.. I am going to allow every single forthcoming Globe and Mail newspaper to be discarded in the recycling boxes without my having read them at all.. a single forthcoming one of them.. a single forthcoming issue of the Globe and Mail.. I'm going to start with the very first discardable issue of The Globe and Mail.. being the issue of.. March 17, 2019....

.. end of message from Hanno Jason Leigh.. /fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment