Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Alexis Luthor (Michael William Mikhael Rosenbaum) and Giganta (Sascha Renzscha Montgomery)....

Alexis Luthor (Michael William Mihkael Rosenbaum):..".. it's the razor-edge of a woman's physiology-consciousness... and it's the name of a woman who I know so very, very well.. so familiar to my personal sensibilities.. to the personal sensibilities of my inward visceral avalanche... and I feel my own personal physiology absorbed by a cataclysm and I .. their is no her.. their is no longer a her.. their is only a me.. a Lex Luthor.. not so much perhaps Lex Luthor as pre-crisis Alexis Luthor as a very young man.. who is so abominated and mangled and flesh-bestialized and flesh-abominated.. that I just want it to stop.. that I just want it .. to stop.. that I just want it ...

                                                                                                   .. to stop...

                                      .. because I really felt I was him for many, several of years I felt the only he that could actually exist was me as my selfsame sense of my own selfhood me identity me Alexis Luthor and.. their is no her.. their is no Giganta... and I want the flesh-mangling of Alexis Luthor.. the flesh-seaweed of Alexis Luthor.. the flesh-goop of Alexis Luthor.. the flesh sea of flesh-mud of Alexis Luthor.. with a head coming out of that sea of flesh-mud that is Alexis Luthor and that head that triangular sponge-head is the head of Alexis Luthor.. and he's me.... and he wouldn't exist if he wasn't me.. and I just.... want it .. to stop..

                                       .. to stop ..

                     .. and I may have met the REAL Alexis Luthor in the meantime.. who explained that he in reality is a crucified man.. he is a man as a crucifix incarnate.. and that is the deep, Czechoslovakian, deeper-than-Lovecraft truth about Alexis Luthor.. the real .. Alexis Luthor explained that to me.. and I always figured that Alexis Luthor was like a simple farmhand with a remarkable intellect and a remarkable soul.. and that that.. was almost.. wait.. so much  .. so much more about him...

   … and a deeply compassionate Felix Faust was their.. and a razor-gravel-souled Patrick Elliot "eel"o'brien was their.. and..

                     - what .. Giganta..?.. it was - who...?..."

Giganta (Sascha Renzscha Montgomery):...".. LLLEEEEXXXXX... AALLEEEXXIISSS!!!... It's.. MEEEEEEE!!… it's ALL MEEEEE!!!... AAAUUUGGHHHH!!!!…"..

scene written by Hanno Jason Leigh.. with gracious hopeful permission from beautiful, childrens-rights-activist actress Jennifer Jason Leigh... to use her beautiful last name.. in mine.... this scene was written for.. "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter seven- the ressurection of Lara", directed by Steven Spielberg and Sophia Copolla.. so crucially.. so deeply, profoundly crucially.. also.. directed by.. Sophia Copolla.. who will be their.. for Alexis Luthor...

No comments:

Post a Comment