Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

In "William Marston's Wonder Woman", directed by Scorcese... Grail is played by Nikita Bellucci... and Margaret Attlee is played by.. sob sob... Sunyata Horowitz Ryder.... (.. by the two actresses.. Sunyata Ryder and Sunyata Horowitz..)....

Grail (Nikita Bellucci):..".. I feel my checkered pockmarked soul like a crimson-rainbow autumn of genocide-leaf soul of Grail and intoxicating mess of sensation is the lonely call of rubbish dawn in my visceral stone inward stomach-muscle cavities.. I feel genocide in my stomach.. pure genocide.. a lonely call is felt in my stomach .. a call to my loneliness in the decade of the 1960's.. where I am stranded alone in the year 1968 or 1962... where I think I could start writing Peter Parker comics together with Stan Lee.. and Steve Dikto..?.. ah.. yes.. Steve Dikto too.. did Steve Dikto write as well as draw the original Peter Parker Spider-man comics..?.. where he said that Peter Parker should remain 15 years old .. forever.. never again beyond that point.. because.. in Steve Dikto's words.. sob sob.. ".. 16 is the oldest age at which you can afford to screw up..".. is that what he said... paraphrasing ever so slightly... he wanted a Peter Parker who was perpetually YOUNG enough to perpetually screw up.. not too old where he could no longer afford to where it would get himself or other people killed.. or tortured.. and.. I thought.. I MET .. Bob Kane.. in a Tim Hortons coffee shop.. and he brought me back some chocolates from Europe and gave them to me.. and I developed a pathological, psychopathic PHOBIA of all the very loud, raucous-voiced middle-aged older people crowding in masses of crowds the Tim Hortons coffee shop.. and I asked with true weeping sorrow... where have all the teenagers gone.. all the very young teenagers who used to populate this Tim Hortons coffee shop en-mass.. they were .. my good friends.. and not a single .. one.. of them.. is left at this Tim Hortons coffee shop.. not a single.. one.. did the cops shut down the high school across the road.. did they SHUT IT DOWN...?.. I think.. they did.. how FRIGHTENING.. how horrifically TERRIFYING it must have been for the cops to roam the hallways of the high school you went to .. as a young teenager... and they.. sob.. they never even let me know about it.. I was having such a miserable, horrible life in Silver City.. that they didn't even let me know about the pure horror of living in a high school swarming with dread, frightful cops.. cops that never FRIGHTENED me.. when a police car would pass me by.. or when police officers were in the local Tim Hortons.. these cops never frightened ME.. "..

monologue for Nikita Bellucci's Grail written by Hanno Jason Leigh... with grateful permission from Jennifer Jason Leigh to use her last name...  in mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment