Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2019

If you read a very, very, very, very long novel... "The first circle", written by Aleksander I. Solzhenitzyn... and if you read the english translation of this original russian novel translated into the english by Thomas P. Whitney.. most likely.. (.. Hamlet- ".. very like. very like..)... you will read the most historically, psychologically.. and emotionally accurated portrayal of Stalin ever written in the twentieth.. and maybe also.. the twenty-first .. sob sob.. century....

… and.. sob sob sob.. it's literally impossible after everything I wrote.. sob sob sob.. above.. to replace my spelling of the word.. "accurate"... that I misspelt.. sob sob sob.. as .. "accurated".. it -
   
               - ahah ahah ahah..

                 - I .. CAAAAAAAnnn'...tt….

No comments:

Post a Comment