Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

Willie Tell Archer-1:.."... I hate Hegre Art.. I hate Hegre Art.. I HATE HEGRE ART that worthless dead grey cunt-website Hegre Art... I did one filthy nude Victorian Statuesque nude photograph of myself on Hegre Art.. and those assholes at Hegre art cancel my contract.. just one.. not even one.. from behind..."...

Willie Tell Archer-1:..".. It's Hard Justice for father of the Century Homer Simpson"...

Willie Tell Archer-1:.."... And that dead wood big-time bitch Nightingale Mist will fry naked in Hell a trillion times worse than the Bogeyman ever did for what she did to.. sob... sob...

                                                                                                                       sob

                                                                                                                      Requiem (misspelt)….

                                                                                                              Homer J. Simpson   "...


.. and finally...

Willie Tell Archer-1:..".. Boris.,. please wake up.. I know it's 7 o'clock in the morning.. but.. Boris..?.. can you wake up..?.. I know that 7 o'clock in the morning is way too early..."...

Willie Tell Archer-1:..".. Boris..?.. it's twenty after 8 o'clock now..  Boris.. you can't wake up..?..... - what..?.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment