Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Francesca Lodo should play "Rima" in "William Marston's Wonder Woman", directed by Scorcese... Nubia should have darker, blacker skin-pigmentation.. I'm not sure who should play her.. I think I found her on.. Hegre art.com... I think I found Nubia on Hegre art.com.... it's who these Native Tribal men actually are.. they are the native Tribal men who I saw in a documentary about deep Tribes in the wilderness.. the berzerker-demonically-possessed men who set fire to a woman in huge palm leaves as she's sacrifice on a pyre.. the capsule of huge palm leaves in which she lies in sleeping posture.. is set on fire as they dance in berzerker-demon spasms.. I saw that on a documentary where the older male voice said that we can't judge such things...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K9Bs2K530o

No comments:

Post a Comment