Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

... sob sob sob... Rebecca Romijn... I'll find you a plumb-choice role in Steven Spielberg's Superman movies... I'll try to make that promise for real.. their's a role.. their's a role.. "Nicolette Sheridan" from "Species 2" starring Michael Madsen ... Nicolette Sheriden is playing Doctor June Moon aka The Enchantress.. in a Leviathon-planet-apocalips level role in all 103-.. (.. 103 is the mystical number of non...).. or in all 108.... (.. nude ursa nude 27-year old Victoria Brianne Hill nude ursa major Nude Ursa role in Steven Spielberg's 108th Superman movie.. Nude Ursa Nude Victoria Hill shattered with mediaeval iron-maiden-scale soul Nude Ursa-shattering for her to receive the soul of Aegus... to receive it from the autograph-scorning severe glance... of Eirene Minerva..)....

Golden Age Lex Luthor (Kevin Spacey):..".. my tablenapkins.. all my technology plane-sets... all the infrastructure of time-belt Pierre Musso telecommunications of Metropolis.. Nude Nocturna has confiscated it all from me.. I am penniless.. I can't access any of my bank accounts.. my bank-card's not accepted at any of the bank machines.. all courtesy of Nude Nocturna (Nude Monica Bellucci)… I'm not going to have anything whatsoever in my whole life to do with Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh)… all courtesy of Nude Nocturna (Nude Monica Bellucci).. this is the one contingency I did not foresee.. and that contingency is Nude Nocturna (Nude Monica Bellucci)…"...

… as Track 8 .. a song called.. "MYSTERIOUS ways"... by U2 on their CD- "Achtung, Baby"..... as this song starts playing during the above monologue by Golden Age Lex Luthor (Kevin Spacey), he starts jigging to the song.. maybe he even starts be-bopping to the song.. the song by U2... Track 8.. (.. "8" is the mystical number of Nude Queen Hipollyta (Nude Monica Bellucci) - rusty-shrieking- ".. AMAZONS ATTACK!!!!..."...)... this song ... Track 8.... is called.. "MYSTERIOUS ways" .. by U2...


BlackBriar Thorne (… to Nude Nocturna (Nude Monica Bellucci)…):.."... DIEEEE!!! - nude scum... ".. He impales her thru the chest with his razor-sharp vegetation-wood arms... at the Gala-Baz Barroom Blitz... to the song.. "Ballroom Blitz".. to which meanwhile Ruby Ryder (Nude Winona Hyacinth Horowitz Ryder) is jiving.. I think she should get director's-technology to direct the epic scene just described.. that is, Winona Hyacinth Horowitz Ryder...

No comments:

Post a Comment