Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Two Steps from Hell - Dachuur.. the music of.. the Mighty Thor (Kevin Mckidd)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yi2qHEGC6Q&list=RDEO_ZvZWLV3M&index=10



The Mighty Thor (Kevin Mckidd):.."... I live for the quest of my own soul's black damnation... for when the sunspots of the fiery sun lay a visitation upon my face's demeanour... and I become the quest soul of mindless vengeance against no on in particular anyone will do as for collateral damage.. sniff... it is me.. the demon-damnable mighty thor an unworthy son of time and space... for I am the mighty thor but my older brother is none other than THOR (Chris Helmsworth).. an' he is the genuin' article.. the real shmeal.. no I'm the shmuck-egg-man of yolk-summers and scorching visitations upon ye' ol' inward mighty Thor-holy ghost.. I am preezrak-thor mighty thor … yeth... I wish my life would end soon with my retirement as the mighty thor so that I might become an actor of the London West end stage.. hmmh.. shouldn't really shouldn't say.. 'west end'... have bad feelings about he expression.. 'west end'.. real, real bad... "

Loki (Ralph Fiennes):..".. Thor.. brother-mighty-thor… if it be a wit to parry jousts of winter summer brotherly sisterly lady sif and brother lokithor soul-cultures with... ahh.. perhaps in my case.... just as with Polonius... my speech should be more matter less art.."

The Mighty Thor (Kevin Mckidd):..".. ahh.. that's me.. brother Loki.. that's me.. ahh.. Lady Sif (Hyacinth Ryder)… doth approach our merry path..."

Lady Sif (Hyacinth Ryder):..."... a muffin strawberry is my inward ravenous-sweet-textured heart.. brother Loki.. cousin-brother mighty Thor... "


 …. (note- … actress Winona Ryder has given young, very young actress Hyacinth Ryder her permission to employ her own namesake.. to employ the name of Winona Ryder.. as her own .. as her own screen name.. actress Hyacinth Ryder having gracious permission of Winona Ryder.. for Hyacinth Ryder to be for the very first time in movie history.. for her to be credited as "Winona Ryder".. for young actress, Hyacinth Ryder, to be credited as Winona Ryder .. in the cast and credits of the movie, "Herzog", directed by Scorcese...)...

 (The future Toronto Star-..".. and courageous, compassionate, spiritual actor Ralph Fiennes literally became the bodies of nude, sexually abused, sexually assaulted women in the movie, "Sunshine"..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment