Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2020

.. Cataclysm - dark dramatic apocayptic music... is the quintessential, official music of.. Adriana Anderson (Hyacinth Ryder): ..".. these two books of your... Tuoni (Tom Cruise)... Nick Herbert's.. "Quantum Reality".. and David Bohm's.. "Quantum physics" textbook.. they both.. it's kind of like.. I became the living incarnation.. of both books.. of both these two your books.. Tuoni (Tom Cruise).. and.. it's like.. I'm not who... or what.. I'm actually presenting to you myself as... Tuoni (Tom Cruise).. I'm actually.. I'm not musculature and nervous system and tendons and ligaments and endocrinological functions inside myself.. inside myself.. rather.. inside myself.. rather.. I'm CPU's and computer clocks... and dials and cogs.. and filters and insulators.. and.. that is the entirety of what I actually am... physically... inside myself... and much more.. Tuoni (Tom Cruise).. if I had the smarts to understand the terminology of all the electronic components that constitute my internal organs.. and.. you see.. Tuoni (Tom Cruise).. I'm not actually.. entirely.. physically.. in control... of myself.. " - she lashes out non-volitionally in electronic fashion against... against Tuoni (Tom Cruise).. -... ".. and.. and.. and.. the Jack Cole obsession is constant for me.. and.. I.. I.. DON'T understand how Ruby Ryder is no longer a Jack Cole character at ALL. anymore.. I don't understand that.. I- I.. DON'T understand that.. Tuoni (Tom Cruise)... and I think you Tuoni (Tom Cruise) are the vessel for a true arcane, enigmatic, pre-crisis power incarnate born from the very wilderness in which succubi's reside.. and...I- I need your help to transform me.. - sob sob.. to transform me into.. into Ruby Ryder.. Tuoni (Tom Cruise).. maybe.. maybe I feel like going back to being.. flesh-and-blood... inside myself- sob sob.. Tuoni (Tom Cruise).. but back to being flesh-and-blood inside myself.. as Ruby Ryder.. perhaps - sob sob.. only as.. as Ruby Ryder.. "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zik2Y10OOUg&t=288s

No comments:

Post a Comment